Thursday, April 21, 2016

Avoiding positions which allow the ungodly to rule over us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently Barbara Preston in our church group sent an email to our group telling us how she had turned on TV to see what was happening between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump in the current USA presidential race.

Later she saw a scripture in a writing:  "Neither be partaker of other men's sins.  Keep yourself pure."

She asked God if there was anything where she had partaken of other men's sins and she was reminded of looking into the TV concerning Clinton/Trump.


I was troubled by Barbara's email, but I didn't know why I was troubled.

Two or three days after this, God opened my eyes,  to see that Barbara put herself into a position for worldly people to "rule over her" when she sought them out on TV.

If I called my cousin, I would be putting myself in a position for my cousin to rule over me.  So I don't call and inquire about her life.  She would quickly tell me about her life and love to do it but her life is not a God-based life ... She is a very moral person but is not a person who shows a desire to find God's will for her life.  She is not submitted to God.  She speaks clever things but from her own thinking. She does not seek God's ways.

God told Joshua,  There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life:as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee:I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.  Joshua 1:5  

God has put HIS "laws" into our hearts and into our minds.  New Covenant ... Heb. 8 & Heb. 10.  

We have the Spirit of Truth living inside us, the Holy Spirit of God.

Why would we want to hear the people not of God?

I would not want to hear their words ... If I do hear them, then they rule over me until I seek God and get their thinking uprooted by God's words.  It is a lot of extra work to do this so I avoid it.  It will do not good but will do harm to me.  

And this is the reason I was disturbed over that which Barbara did and I urge each of us to consider that which we seek out and what we are doing.