Sunday, April 17, 2016

God helps us each day

Sandy Kern ... member of the body of Christ


When we first moved here we planted a rhododendron bush.  This is the first  year it has bloomed.  So Cliff brought one of the flowers in the house so we could enjoy it everyday.

Later while we were eating lunch at the kitchen table we saw 3 ants. Not little sugar ants but a little bit bigger, so we just thought it was that time of year.

Later that night when I went into the kitchen and saw the flower in the vase the thought came to me the ants had been in the flower. I believe that was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit.  It is little things like this that we are helped each day even in secular matters.

I think we all have these small things happen to us but we forget to share with others because we are looking for something bigger to share.