Tuesday, April 19, 2016

More antichrist pastors and churches

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Antichrist shows himself to reign in the churches today when the pastors speak scripture twisting the scripture or completely eliminating instructions to the NT church from Bible.  And antichrist reigns in the hearts of those people who sit in congregations approving the sins of these pastors.  Both pastor and congregation come under the wrath of God for these evils.

Some examples:

I visited a non-denominal church one Wednesday night.  About 200 people were in the service that night.  The pastor began speaking John 8, concerning the woman taken in adultery.  Pastor said, "And when she was brought to Jesus, she was naked from waist up."

I was extremely shocked!

I looked about the congregation.  Everyone I could see had big smiles on their faces.  No one reached for Bible to see if what pastor said was in John 8.  But I reached for my Bible and read this passage in John 8.

Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned:but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last:and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Several years ago, God gave me a dream showing me what would happen in churches and what was already happening in churches.

Poison gas dream ... In this dream, a meeting was going on.  The room was filled with people.  A man was speaking to these people.  Another man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... it's already begun."  The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had already begun.

There was a yellow, civil defense type speaker on top of a tall pole ... out of the speaker came a gas that was poison and it would kill the people.  It was so shocking to me because these speakers were set there to warn the people and they were the very things being used to kill the people with the poison gas.

I looked at the man sitting next to me.  He was sitting upright and had a big smile on his face.  But he was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked about the room at the other people and they were all dead.

As I sat there listening to the speaker, I felt myself beginning to drift off to sleep.  It was killing me too.

This is exactly what I saw that Wednesday night when that pastor perverted John 8.

The next morning, I called that pastor.  He became very angry at me.  I asked him where it is in Bible saying the woman was naked from waist up.  He said he couldn't remember.  I told him this was very important for me to know.  I asked me to find that information from Bible and to have his secretary call me and tell me where this is in Bible.  Pastor was then furious.  He said, "All right ... It is not in Bible ... Where do you go to church?"  (trying to accuse me)

He showed no shame at all for adding this to Bible. 

One of the elders in that church group was a man who had done some construction work for me.  He was sitting in the congregation the night this pastor said this.  I talked to this elder about what pastor said.

Later I visited an Assembly of God church group.  This elder was at that service.  He said he had left that other church group, but not because of what that pastor did to John 8.  He left this church group because they hired a man who was homosexual (or had been homosexual, I don't know which) to be choir director.

You may want to think this is an unusual situation but I have found similar things being done by pastors in two Assembly of God churches, Church of Christ, Baptist, and other non-denominational churches.  Each time I've heard such things, I have gone to pastor and spoken to pastor about what he said.  In each case, pastor became angry and showed no shame at all and certainly no repentance over his own words.  And in each situation, the congregation just sat there "smiling" as dead people, which they are. (poison gas dream)