Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Antichrist in churches: Setting up graven images inside church building

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul told us antichrist would take over in the churches.  Paul said after his death, he knew this would happen.

Acts 20 ... 29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Here is one example of antichrist in Assembly of God church.

Hanging on the wall of this Assembly of God church building is a photo of a long haired man representing Jesus.

To hang such on the wall of a church building is like unto the Catholics who set up concrete images representing Jesus and cause their people to bow down in front of these images and say prayers which they have written out underneath those images.

This is a very evil thing to do in the church.

We do not use fleshly images to provoke worship.  If you do this, then your "worship" is in vain and fleshly.

If you can see something with your natural eyes, then it is fleshly.

Spirit is unseen.

Jesus said ...  23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit:and they that worship HIM must worship HIM in spirit and in truth.  Jn. 4

When I saw this picture hanging on wall of that church building, I contacted pastor and told him he should take that picture down.  It is a "graven image" ... and not only is it a fleshly way to approach God which is the wrong thing to do but it is a false fleshly image.  There were no photos of Jesus.  This is a photo of an actor represented himself as Jesus. 

There are many antichrist in churches today ...

There are many examples of pastors speaking "perverse things" just as Paul said would happen ... and the sad thing is the congregations just sit there listening to these things without objecting.

When I see this in the churches, I see the following:

Poison gas dream: This is a dream God gave me in 1979 to show me what was happening in the churches.

In this dream, a meeting was going on and a room was filled with people.  A man was speaking to the people.  I went into the room and began listening.  All of a sudden another man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see ... it's too late ... It's already begun."  The first man resumed speaking.

I looked out the window to see what had begun ... There was a yellow civil defense warning speaker on top of a tall pole.  I was very shocked to see out of the warning speaker was coming a gas which was poison.  I knew it would kill us.  The speaker who should be warning us was killing the people with a poison gas.

I looked at the man seated next to me.  He was sitting straight up and attentively looking at the speaker and he had a big grin on his face.  But this man was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked around the room at the other people and they were corpses also.  They were all dead.

And as I sat there among them I felt myself drifting off to sleep and I knew the gas was killing me too.  

================

Visiting a Baptist church group:  At the Baptist church, pastor began speaking quoting a scripture spoken by Jesus ... Pastor said, "This kind cometh out not but by prayer ..."  

I quietly said, "And fasting ..."  (for that is what Jesus actually said in that scripture) 

My dad's 1/2 brother's wife was sitting next to me and heard me say this.  (She was a member of that church group)

Amazingly that pastor quoted that same scripture again, saying ... "This kind cometh out not but by prayer ..."  

Again softly I said, "and fasting"

Then a 3rd time, pastor quoted that scripture saying ... "This kind cometh out not but by prayer ..."

Again I softly said, "... and fasting."  (but this time Aline also said "and fasting", joining me.)

Jesus said ... Mt. 17:21 ... Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

After the service, I told pastor I needed to make appointment to speak with him.  He said he had time immediately so we went to his office.  

At the beginning of the service, he turned the service over to the Baptist youth group.  A young man showed a film of their "retreat".  Teenagers were shown going about in a room.  The girls had rollers in their hair.  The boys had rolled up towels and were flipping the girls on their rear ends.  There was a lot of teenage girl screaming going on.  Not one word was spoken about God.  These were just teenagers at a slumber party.

I told pastor when we come together in the church all things are to be done unto edifying, said Paul.  I Cor. 14  There was nothing edifying in this young man's presentation.  Pastor replied, "Well ... I liked it."   

Then I cited Mt. 17:20 and pastor's misuse of this scripture by leaving part of the scripture out the 3 times pastor quoted this scripture ... leaving out "and fasting" ...

Pastor then became very angry and said:  "I've been doing this 23-years and I know what I am doing."

I then said, "Well ... I've said all I need to say to you ..."  and I left, never to return again to that church group.

So far as I know, no one else in the room spoke to pastor about the misuse of the scripture and the misuse of the gathering of the church.

Dead congregation as in the poison gas dream ... antichrist in the church through pastor and also through people sitting there with loving faces while pastor misused scripture and misused the church gathering.   

When the teenager was showing the slumber party film, Aline said, "I could do without this ..."  But Aline continued to attend that church and so far as I know she did not object to pastor but she told me she didn't like that which was being done that morning at the church gathering. 

This is a very serious example of antichrist in pastor and congregation failing to object, thus becoming a part of the evil doing. 

- no repentance
- no shame
- doing what they want to do regardless of that which Bible says
- exalting themselves above all that is called God.

This is exactly what Paul described in II Thess. 2 concerning antichrist in the churches ...

II Thess. 2 ...   Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first

Church groups will "fall away" from scripture and do that which is contrary to scripture before Jesus returns.  This must happen first.  It is happening now.

Also this is the perversion Paul spoke of in Acts 20 when Paul said:  
For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 

The perversions taking place through the speech of these pastors shows antichrist in the church now...

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
 

Pastors do not repent in shame when we go to them and show them their error.  Instead they puff up and strike out at us.  

When there is no shame and no repentance we cannot sit there among them and approve them in their evil works.  If we continue with evil doers we will be judged with evil doers.  We must not continue to sit there when we see perversions in the church.


5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work:only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You cannot sit in a church group where scripture is mishandled.  To sit there will bring judgment and wrath of God upon you.