Wednesday, October 5, 2022

πŸ’₯ Recession?


In this period of time, "recession" is one of the world news headlines.
 
One recent article was entitled, "How to prepare for recession."

One of the things the article said to do is to borrow $35,000 and pay off your debts.

God has led me to live another way.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

From the time I was born again in 1975, God taught me to get out of debt and stay out of debt.

At one time Master Card, asked card holders to consolidate all other debts with Master Card and put your debts on that card.

I didn't have any debts and even with Master Card I paid in full at the end of each billing.

At one point, they contacted me and said they no longer wanted me as a Master Card client because I didn't have any debts.  

So I switched to VISA.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another thing God told me several years ago, is this:  "The time is coming that households will need to combine their living into one house instead of maintaining two houses."  

(I did that in 2019, but not because of debt.  I did that because of an accident where I could no longer live alone as I had been doing.)

I had no hesitation in making the change because God had prepared me by changing my heart.

My life greatly improved.  It is so much better now that I live in the home of another person who also has the Spirit of God.

So if you have been considering such a change, it really can be better if God is authoring the change.

The main thing that helps is to get out of debt and stay out of debt. 


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯