Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Podcast: When devil sends thoughts to our mind

 
 
 
 
When we cry out to God for help, God will help us, then we rejoice in the Word God sends to us and the devil, who has sent fearful and depressing thoughts to our mind, will flee from us.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

If we take in thoughts sent from the devil and think on devil's thoughts, he will eat us alive.

I Peter 5:7-9  Casting all your care upon HIM (upon God); for HE careth for you.  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:  Whom resist stedfast in the faith,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Recently I was bombarded with destructive thoughts.

What will happen to you if you get to where you can't walk?  You can't live here if you can't walk.  What will you do then?  Where will you go?  (I'm almost 85 now.)

I cried out:  "God ... help me."

And immediately I was reminded of this:  "God will supply all your need."  (Phil. 4:19)

"That's right!  I responded.

God will supply all my need!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a new Christian, when devil bombarded me with thoughts, I would often just begin saying:

           Praise God.  Thank YOU for my salvation.
          Praise God.  Thank YOU for my salvation.
         Praise God.  Thank YOU for my salvation.

And before long, the devil vanished and joy from the Word of God returned to me.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯