Thursday, October 13, 2022

Podcast: In everything give thanks

 

 
 
One of the great spiritual weapons of our warfare is the giving of thanks to God.

The devil tries to destroy us by getting us to complain.

If we learn to turn this into praise to God for that which HE has given us, we find a mighty weapon!

So the next time you start to complain, make yourself think on those good things in your life.

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  The first thing I thank God for is my own salvation.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for giving us HIS Holy Spirit to teach us and lead us and guide us as we live on this present earth so we can know the way of God and the will of God.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for The Word of God.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for giving us HIS wisdom and HIS understanding.

πŸ’₯  Then I thank God for the personal things in my life, the people, the many things which I enjoy, the place where I live, the many provisions, the animals, and all that I enjoy.

πŸ’₯  I thank God for the calling on my life whereby I exhort the church in ways of God.  I thank God for the Internet and the Blog and Podcasts which enable me to do the will of God and the work of God in exhorting the church daily all over this world in this end time.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯