Sunday, October 9, 2022

Podcast: James 1:22

 

 
 
 

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

My cousin told me she did well until evening came and then she got so lonely.

I joyfully replied for I knew the answer for her problem.

I said to her:  "Oh that's no problem.  Just do what Paul said to do.  When you begin to feel that you are beginning to go down, pray, asking God to fill your evening. HE will!"

Do this scripturePhilippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I knew this would work.  I have often asked God to help me and fill my day.  And God does that for me when I pray.

Then the following comes:

Philippians 6:7   And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Sometimes when I pray, it even feels like something heavy is lifted from off my shoulders.

A few weeks later, my cousin said to me:  "I do well during the day, but I get so lonely in the evenings."

I knew she didn't do Philippians 4:6.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ 

Many hear the Word of God and read the scriptures but fail to do the Word, not having faith in God.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯