Sunday, July 26, 2020

* Warnings from Dreams and Scriptures


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet of Jesus Christ sent to the end time Christians by the will of God according to Ephesians 4:11-12.



*****


Last night, July 25, 2020, before I went to sleep, I prayed:  "Please show me the message YOU want me to give to the church."

God gave me this dream that same night:  A rattlesnake had gotten onto the back porch and a young woman, about 20 years old, was sitting there beside the snake petting the snake.  

I cried out to someone saying, "Get her away from that snake."



***


Matthew 10  Jesus sends HIS disciples to the children of Israel:

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.



***


Open vision of vermin who call themselves Christians:

God gave me an open vision in June, 2020 ... waves of "vermin" were coming out at me from under the baseboard on three sides of the room where I was sitting.  Each of these called themselves a Christian.  But they were "vermin."  

Pam prepared the following graphic showing that which I saw in this open vision.




Matthew 24:4-5 ... Jesus says:
Take heed that no man deceive you.

For many shall come in my name, saying, 
I am Christ; and shall deceive many.





***

Acts 20 (Paul speaking to the elders of the church at Ephesus)

And from Miletus he sent to Ephesus, and called the elders of the church.

18 And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,

19 Serving the Lord with all humility of mind, and with many tears, and temptations, which befell me by the lying in wait of the Jews:

20 And how I kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,

21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ (The WORD) .

22 And now, behold, I go bound in the spirit unto Jerusalem, not knowing the things that shall befall me there:

23 Save that the Holy Ghost witnesseth in every city, saying that bonds and afflictions abide me.

24 But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more.

26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.

27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.





***


II Timothy 3  (Paul warns of evil in the church)

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.




***


Titus 3

10  A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;

11  Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.


Walk away from such.  Don't give him more teachings.  Stay away from him.  No visits, no phone calls, no emails, no Birthday cards whereby you "wish him well" in his disobedience thus becoming a participator in his various sins ... Just walk away, disappear.  Don't be enticed to come in and "help" him.  You will be dragged down by him and he will not be helped by you.  Just do what it says to do in the above scripture.


***


Matthew 16   Jesus says to HIS disciples:

5  And when His disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to take bread.

6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.

8 Which when Jesus perceived, HE said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?

9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?

11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?

12 Then understood they how that HE bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.



***

Matthew 24

And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and His disciples came to Him for to shew Him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as HE sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.



***


II John  (deceivers come into the churches)

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.



***

Luke 3  (John the Baptist speaks to the multitudes who come to be baptized of him:)

7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.



***

Matthew 7  Jesus says:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


(If God doesn't author the work, then the work is evil and not good.)


***

Poison Gas Dream1979

Destruction was everywhere!

A man was speaking to a group of people.  I went in and sat down and began to listen to what this man was saying.

A second man rushed in and said:  "Stop ... wait ... can't you see? ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The people in the room paid no interest at all to see what had already begun.

The first man continued speaking.

But I wanted to see what had already begun.  So I looked out the windows.  

I was very shocked to see a tall pole with a yellow civil defense type warning speaker on top of that pole ... and out of the warning speaker came a gas which I knew to be poisoned.  And that poison gas was coming directly toward us who were sitting in that room listening to that speaker.

(The speaker that was there to warn us was gassing us to death.)

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He was staring intently at the man who was speaking to the group of people.  He had a big smile on his face ... but this man was dead!  He was a corpse.  He was already dead.

I looked at the other people in the room and they were all dead.

And as I sat there among them, I began feeling drowsy and I knew the words from the speaker were killing me too as I sat among them.

(destruction in the churches ... everywhere)


***

Antichrist in the churches:

II Thessalonians 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.


1982:  God said to me:  "The 'falling away' are churches falling away from scripture."  

NASB

6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed. 

2016:  God said to me, "The scriptures restrained antichrist from the churches.  As soon as scriptures were removed, the restraint against antichrist was removed and antichrist moved into the churches and set up his own doctrines in the churches."

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains (Jesus, The Word, the Holy Scriptures) will do so until HE (Jesus, the scripture) is taken out of the way. 8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9 that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

KJV

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.




***


Proverbs 21

15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

16 The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.


*****