Saturday, July 11, 2020

* Dreams which might pertain to enduring in the great tribulation.


Pam Padgett ... member of body of Christ operating in spiritual gift of "helps".  I Corinthians 12:28


*****


Dream - 7/9/2020 

There was a war going on.  The enemy was coming to the house where I was.  I thought I would be safe if I went to an area behind the house and sat on a chair behind a large tree until the enemy left. 

I got a chair and started out the back door of the house, but then noticed movement in the trees behind the house.  I knew the enemy was in that area as well and that it wouldn’t be safe to go to the big tree.  

I was trapped, with the enemy approaching the front of the house, and the enemy already in the trees behind the house.  

Then the war was suddenly over, and the enemy had lost the war.  

As people were moving about in the aftermath of the war, I walked away safely.   

--

I have been reminded a couple times of the followingFor then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.  (Matthew 24:21-22) 


When I went to write this dream where I keep dreams, I also noticed a dream from last February which caught my attention ...   

Dream - 2/27/2020 

There had been an explosion.  Somehow it was known that the person responsible for this explosion had setup another explosion for a specific day.  We even knew the approximate time.

I started to leave the building where I was working on the sixth floor before the second explosion was to take place, but just a few steps down the stairs I remember my purse and that all my identification was in it.  I ran to where my purse was and got it. 

Then I proceeded to leave, going down the stairs very quickly.  I counted each floor as I passed by it descending down the stairs.

Some people were standing along the stairs, talking.  I could tell by their talk that they knew the explosion was supposed to be coming, but they seemed to feel no sense of urgency.  I didn’t stop to try to persuade them to get out right away.  Instead, I went around them and continued getting to the first floor so I could leave the building. 

I got out of the building and continued quickly on my way to leave the area. 

At one point I was aware the explosion had happened.  There was a wall of glass doors in the outside area where I was.  I went through one of the doors to the other side, getting as far away from the destruction as I could.  I kept walking as quickly as possible. 

At one point I saw a woman walking around with a dazed look.  She was carrying a recording device.  I heard her say she was interviewing people who had been hurt or raped during this event.

I kept walking as quickly as possible toward the parking lot so I could leave.

--

When I awoke from this dream and was thinking about it, I heard: “Save yourself from this untoward generation”

Acts 2:40   And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation. 

Untoward:  inappropriate, offensive, perverse, willful, crooked  


*****