Saturday, April 18, 2020

* Help from God.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Wes Graham is owner of Remax Realty in Clovis, New Mexico.  He helped me a great deal with interior design when I was building my house in Lubbock, Texas, in 2002.

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020, Wes awoke in the night with information for me.

His report:  I awoke at 3 am and "something" said "Joan's realtors are working against her."  I prayed and laid back down and I had a clear message:  "Joan must change realtors."

The following morning, April 15, 2020, my realtors sent us an email saying, "The time has come that we must part ways."  

We had wanted to get another realtor but we had 5 more months on our contract and we thought we would just have to wait it out.  Then they quit!

I believe Wes heard from God by the Spirit of God. 

And secondly, God was helping me with this house in Texas.  It had been on the market since January, 2019.

It was a miracle to have those realtors quit and walk away from a five-month contract, freeing me.

But an even more wonderful thing to me is the evidence of God speaking to me through Wes by HIS Spirit.

Acts 2:47   And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.



*****