Thursday, October 24, 2019

* God works out HIS plan for us.


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I was born again in 1975.

A few nights after this, I was transported into heaven in the night.  I was with God, and with Christ, and with The Holy Spirit.  (no images, just an experience in the Spirit)  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God ...  God and the Holy Spirit witnessing.

A few nights later, the exact same thing happened a second time.

I was on fire for things of God after being taken into heaven twice!

I didn't know what this meant.  I didn't even tell anyone that this happened to me because I thought this happened to everyone when they were Christians.

I certainly didn't know I was to be a minister.

For the next 4 years, I read the Bible and went to church and attended a prayer group.

Many things happened during these years but one constant thing had to do with reading the Bible. God lead me through all of the Old Testament, showing me examples of "faith" through Noah, Abraham, and all the OT prophets.

And God taught me through personal examples that happened in my business which I owned at that time.

By all these Bible examples, I saw very clearly that the individuals chosen by God didn't do anything until they heard from God.  Then after they heard from God, they acted appropriately to that instruction given by God.

I was also taken by God to the following scripture to show me what to do.

John 5:30  Jesus said:  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Just wait until God showed me something, then do that.

***

By the end of the year 1978, God had convinced me that I was to be a minister.

So I closed my business in Dallas on July 31, 1979, to go "into the ministry."

I had no idea where I would be going.  God had revealed to me the two ministry offices of apostle/prophet to which I had been called.  I didn't try to get a job in a church.  I just waited in my apartment in Dallas.

On January 10, 1980, in the night while I was sleeping, I was awakened by a very loud, trumpet like voice speaking three words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

I jumped out of bed and wrote "KWJS" on a note pad.  It was obvious to me that these letters were call letters of either radio or TV.  (They were radio.)

I said to God, "Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately, the following gentle thought came to my mind.

"Call the radio station manager."

I had the information I needed so I called the station as soon as I thought the business office would be opened and asked to speak with the station manager.  He came on the phone at once.  I told him that God might be showing me to go on radio.  I asked, "How would you do that?"

He told me to make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and send it to him and if I fit their broadcasting they would offer me a contract.

As soon as I got off the phone, I got my kitchen timer and my cassette tape recorder, and recorded a message and took the tape to the mail and sent it to the radio station manager that same morning.

Within 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations for the church on radio KWJS.

***

Everything I read in the Bible and everything I have experienced show me the same thing.

Do nothing until God speaks to you.

Then do that immediately.


***

In March, 2012, by a dream in the night, God showed me to start a blog.

In that dream, I saw it was "a little voice,"  but it was a "nice" little voice.  And indeed it is.  For the messages go all over the world and they cost nothing for us to send them daily.

After I received this information, I called Pam Padgett immediately.  I asked her if she could set up a blog for us.  Pam had been a computer programmer at Fed Ex.  She said she didn't know anything about blogs but she thought she could find out and do it.

Within a day or two we were publishing on that blog, as we still do.


***

In approximately 2015, I had the idea of writing books on Amazon.

I prayed, asking God if I should do that.

I heard:  "I am with you whither-so-ever you go."

The direct publishing program on Amazon suited us very much. 

* Books could be published in e-book and in paperback without cost to the ministry.
* Amazon had a "free" book program where these books were offered all over the world.
* The content of the books were not edited and were published exactly the way we submitted the material.
* The books were reasonably priced, 99-cents for most of the e-books.

The program was perfect for us.  We began immediately.


***

What to do and how to do it depends on that which we believe we have heard from God.

Everything can be measured by the following:

James 3:17   But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 


*****