Friday, April 14, 2017

The Judgment Seat of Christ


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The apostle Paul says to the church:

II Cor. 5:9-11  ... Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of HIM.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;

*****

God is not that mealy mouthed thing the churches today make HIM out to be.

There is a judgment of God ... God is righteous in HIS judgments.

Revelation 16 ... And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

And I heard the angel of the waters say, THOU art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because THOU hast judged thus.

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and THOU hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are THY judgments.


*****

Heb. 10:31 ... It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LIVING God.


*****

The time comes where everything is exposed through God's sight.  Many who were thought to be of God will be condemned by God and their works shown as God views them.  Others who were thought wrong will end up being shown right and praised by God.

Everyone must appear at the judgment seat of Christ.

That judgment is for all eternity, without end.


*****

So often church people fail to see the "terror" of the Lord, but God's ministers see this and they warn the people properly.

There is often a harshness with the voice of God.

Consider these examples.

Jesus to the preachers of HIS day when HE walked in the flesh on this earth. 

Mt. 23:14-15 ... Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves. 

***** 

John the Baptist, to the religious people of his day ...

Lk. 3:7-9 ... Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him,

O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 


*****

We have a little church group of 8 people scattered over the United States.

For more than 40 years, most of them have heard the messages I speak. 

In my judgment, all but one in our group is weak as water, though they think themselves to be strong because they have heard my messages for so long which are strong.

I have taken to warning them very strongly as of April, 2017, attempting to wake them up.

One of the great failures in our group is the failure to share, by faith, things God has shown them.  In silence they implode upon themselves.  They are beginning now to share, some sharing is truly of God while some sharing is conjuring of their own flesh.  But I am not hesitant to point both types of sharing out to them, sparing no flesh in doing so.  It is not a time to protect the flesh by covering up in front of the church.  This is indeed foolish.  If we stump our toe, do we hide it from our head!  As one body, we suffer in the flesh.  As one body we are honored when it is of God.

Here are emails I sent to them in April, 2017, warning them.


*****


WARNING  If you choose to respond thanking someone for sharing, you need to be sure the spirit behind their email was the right spirit.

The message can be filled with scripture and be the wrong spirit giving them the scripture.

The devil also quotes scripture. Mt. 4

Or they can conjure by their minds, wanting to say something.


I wrote you an email before I got out of bed today … was it honest … heartfelt?

So be careful with yourself. Be careful with your “thanks."

Did what that person say “really” mean something to you … reflect later in the day and see if you can even recall what that person talked about …

Avoid the fleshly tendency trying to encourage someone unless there was really something said that was of God and it touched you down deep.

No one needs false praise.

Barbara sent email a couple of days ago. I read about two sentences and knew she had conjured this … One scripture was from James … but I didn’t read past the first two sentences. I could see she was doing this of her own mind.

Often when an email example is not of the Spirit of God, I can’t remember what is in it.

Juliett reported a dream where she was holding onto a rock or diamond. (the Word of God) Who could forget that? It was so obviously of God.

Sandra's last email was pretty fleshly.

Do you know what the word “honest” means … look it up.

We are not blessed by your mind nor intellect … we are blessed by a simple honest reaction … a delight … a joy … or even an honest grief.

Stop trying to exalt people … exalt God … if something is really of God, fine to thank the person.


You must learn to do this correctly.

I was told by spirit of God after I looked at Barbara’s first email to leave her alone. (I did try that spirit to see if it was God.) So I didn’t read her email today. I can’t judge it because I deleted it unread. God is trying to help me.

Just beware.

You have the spirit of God in you. Let the Spirit of God work.

Keep your fleshly praise under control.

   

***** 

Conjure ...

- to make something appear by magic, or as if by magic
- to affect or influence by or as if by invocation or spell. to effect, produce, bring
- call upon (a spirit or ghost) to appear

You can sit and "try" to see something out of scripture or blog, and end up conjuring spirits who will even speak scripture to you. Remember how Satan spoke scripture to Jesus? Mt. 4

Instead of looking for something when I read scripture or godly exhortation, I pray, asking God to show me what I need to see. Then my heart should be pure. If I am striving or trying to be something "special" in the eyes of the church, I have set myself up to be deceived by very religious spirits. Satan appears as an angel of light. II Cor. 11:13-15

Therefore the spirit you think is bringing that scripture to your mind can be another spirit and not the Holy Spirit.  

***** 

Here is a very interesting story Pam Padgett shared with our little church group.

Pam says:

As Joan and I were talking she reminded me of parts of the story I have not told about my being led to leave the church I was attending.

I haven't wanted to share that part of the message because I didn't take immediate action when I received the strong message to leave, and I even returned to a voluntary job at the church Sunday school building the following Sunday. 

This was in 1983 and I was attending a non-denominational church.

This is the same church where a year or two before I had been shunned by those in the singles group because I shared with them the scripture where Jesus said the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Mt. 5:32 

Looking back, I should have left that church at that time since that church allowed the marriage of that divorced woman which I knew to be against scripture.

Here is what happened: 

During the last months of college, I rented a room in a house owned by a woman I met in the singles group of the church group I attended at the time. This woman had been divorced twice and had a young daughter. At first she seemed content to remain unmarried and raise her daughter. But then she started looking for another husband. I shared with her scripture that tell us that a divorced woman commits adultery if she remarries, such as:

 Matthew 5:32 ... I (Jesus) say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Mark 10:11 And he (Jesus) saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. 12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.

Romans 7:2 ... For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man

*****  

I was shocked when she told me that she didn't care what the Bible says, she said she knew what she believed.  

I moved from her house shortly after this.  

The place I moved was quite a distance from where this church group met. Although I continued to attend the Sunday services and would sit in the area of the auditorium where the singles group sat, I no longer attended the singles meetings.  

I heard this divorced woman was engaged to a man I also knew from the singles group. I went and spoke with him, sharing scriptures such as Matthew 5:31-32 showing that they would commit adultery if he married her since she was divorced. He said he would consider these things, but he did not stop the engagement.  

Then I heard that the maid of honor at the wedding was to be a woman I also knew. I went and spoke with her, sharing scripture about the adultery that would be committed by this marriage. She said she knew it was wrong for them to marry but they would get married whether or not she was the maid of honor, so she was going to do it. 

(I Tim. 5 … neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.)  

About this time, I went to one of the Sunday morning services. I arrived before any of the other singles, and sat in the area where we usually sat. But no other singles came to sit there. Right before the service began, I looked around and saw that the singles were sitting a few pews behind me. I thought this strange, but didn't think a lot about it.  

The next Sunday I sat in the "new" singles area, but they sat in the "old" singles area.  

The following week, I got there shortly before the service began, and went to where the singles were sitting. Without saying a word, those I sat next to got up and moved away from me.


It was obvious they wanted nothing to do with me, but I had no idea why. I cried out to God asking what was going on?  

“Had I done something wrong?”  

For a few weeks I didn't hear anything from God, and didn't know why I had become an outcast from the singles.  

Then after the service one Sunday morning, a woman I didn't know very well stopped me and said she had a message from God for me. The message she delivered was that God knew how I was being treated by those in the singles group, and that I needed to know it was because of what I had spoken about this divorced woman remarrying and that this was what HE had wanted me to do.  

I was so helped by this message, now knowing why I was being shunned and that it was for doing good in the sight of God. It was also very helpful to realize so strongly that God was watching over me, and the mercy and kindness God had shown to me in having this woman deliver this message to me.

*****

Then one Sunday morning in 1983 (approximately 2 years after the single class incident), I was sitting in the congregation of that church group.

Right before, or at the beginning of the service, I heard:

"What are you doing here? I've told you to leave. Now leave!"

This word was very strong, with an anger.

I was stunned!  Could God want me to leave this church?

But instead of getting up immediately and walking out of that service and talking with God about this .... leaving "now" ... I sat through the service. 

I didn't want this to be from God, because I didn't want to leave that church.

*****

Over the next few days I became convinced this message was from God.

At one point I asked God: "When have YOU told me to leave this church?", and was reminded of messages Joan Boney had spoken about the poison gas dream and about corrupt churches and that we should leave these. 


*****

Joan Boney's report of poison gas dream:

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us! 

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead! 

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead. 

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too. 

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time. And it is much worse today. 


***** 

Pam continues to say:

I did not return to a church service at that church after this.

However ...

I had been doing volunteer "work" in the Sunday school building for 30 minutes or so before the church service helping people find their Sunday school classes.

I went to this "job" the following Sunday to tell the person in charge that this would be my last day to do this. I felt a strong "responsibility" toward this job and didn't want to leave without letting them know ahead of time.

But in doing so I followed this sense of fleshly responsibility instead of following what I had become convinced God had said to me ...

"Now leave!"


By the mercy of God I was not destroyed. 

*****

Comments by Joan Boney:

April, 2017, I heard a very eye-opening, revealing word from the Holy Spirit as follows:

"restraint"


I remembered this word is in II Thess. 2 ... NASB ...

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

The restraint was the scripture.  When portions of scripture were removed from the church, lawlessness moved into the churches ... thus the apostasy in the churches.

After seeing this word, I understood what it was that I had been experiencing in the various church groups which I had tried to attend since 1982.

Without exception, when I heard pastors and other people speak in those church groups, scripture was eliminated, doctrine was twisted and perverted, or scripture was completely removed from verses being quoted.

In each church group, I went to pastor after the service and spoke to him, showing him the scripture that had been mishandled.  In each case, pastor became very angry with me.  He showed no shame at all for the way he had mishandled the scripture.

It turns out it was the apostasy told about in II Thess. 2.  It was already happening in today's churches.  Antichrist, the man of lawlessness, was reigning in those church groups.

This sets the stage for the return of Jesus for Jesus could not return, says the apostle Paul, until this apostasy took place in the church groups.  (II Thess. 2 ... NASB)