Sunday, April 9, 2017

The Greatest Idol in the World Today


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


If you are protestant, you probably have no difficulty at all seeing the Catholic church as an idol, filled with graven images, contrary to Bible ... antichrist ...

But what about the church you attend? 

One simple way to evaluate what your church group is doing is by examining the following question:

* Does your church permit a man to marry a divorced woman?

If so, that church departed from the teaching of Jesus in the scripture:

Mt. 5:32 ... But I (Jesus) say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.



*****

Also, does your church group teach women the following?

I Cor. 7:10-11 ...And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  but and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.



*****

Most people today make an idol of their church ... worshipping their churches reqardless of what that church does to the scripture ...

The "church" has become the greatest idol in the world today.


*****

In 1975, I was born again.  My best friend told me I had to go to church.  So I went with her and her husband to a small non-denominational church.  The subject being taught at the time I arrived there had to do with the subject of "tongues".  They were teaching that tongues were of the devil.

One day, I was reading the Bible and I saw the following scripture:

I Cor. 14:39  ... Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.

When you see a church is teaching something different from the scripture, you have a choice to make.  You can choose that church.  Or you can choose the scripture.  You can't do both.  It is one or the other.

I chose the scripture.  I never went back to that church group after seeing that scripture.

*****

I have looked for a church to attend since 1982.  Without exception, in each service, pastors were eliminating scripture, changing doctrine away from scripture, and misusing scripture.  In each case, I went to pastor to show him the scripture.  In each case, pastor became angry, attacked me verbally, and showed no shame at all for his mishandling of the Bible

Of course I could not attend that church when that happened.

I was bewildered by this.  Why don't church people care about the scriptures?

*****

In 2017, God gave me one word and by that single word I knew what was going on in the churches.  The word was "restraint".

II Thess. 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed


The scriptures "restrained" the lawlessness ... When the scriptures were removed, even in part, the lawnessness, antichrist, the apostasy, moved into the church groups.



*****

If we try to sit in a church where any portion of scripture is removed or cast aside, it will "kill" us too ... and the wrath of God is coming upon these church groups ...


II Thess. 2 ... KJV ... For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. 

*****

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere.

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: 

"Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun." 

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us!

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 

*****

You cannot continue to sit in a church where scripture is omitted, explained away, misused.

How can we, who love the Word of God, disrespect the scripture this way? 

We can't!