Saturday, April 22, 2017

False Teachers, Seducing Spirits, Doctrines of Devils: The End Times


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I write or speak, I am every careful to examine myself for truth ...

A woman in our church group seemed to have some spiritual gift and we gave such an opportunity to develop.

Many years ago, the man who taught our Sunday school class never failed, at the end of the class to ask, "Does anyone have a word from the Lord."

By this, we had opportunity to share with the church group by the Holy Spirit.  It allowed us to exercise our spiritual gift.

In April, 2017, this woman in our group began sharing things she had been shown.  I didn't know what spiritual gift we were seeing but I felt sure it would make itself known the more she shared for "fruit" would come on the tree.

Mt. 12:33 ... Jesus said ... Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

At first what she said seemed okay ... then she spoke a very non-edifying message ... I warned her.

The next message she shared was very bad.  She told of a dream and then she began to add her own words to that dream and it became more and more vain and religious and puffed up.  One person in our group responded, "Beautiful."  Another woman said, "Wonderful message."

Immediately I sent an email to the woman who said "Wonderful message."

I asked:  "What message?"

The bubble burst!

Another in our group reported she thought the message was "wonderful" and she was going to respond and then realized she really had nothing to say, so she said nothing.

I was very upset by the message for this woman even was so brash as to say she thought one of the men in her dream was the apostle Paul and she described his face.

(Next, I said, you'll be telling us what Jesus looked like.)

But there wasn't going to be a "next" time, for later that day, the Holy Spirit of truth, spoke truth to me with the word ... "false teacher".

With that, I knew what this woman was.

II Peter ... But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you,

v. 3 ... they with feigned words

feigned:  words made up, from their own imaginations


*****

One Wednesday night, I visited a small non-denominational church.  Pastor was teaching from John 8 and he said:  "When the woman taken in adultery was brought to Jesus, she was naked from her waist up." 

I was very shocked ... knowing this is not in the Bible.

I called the pastor the following day and told him I had been in his meeting when he said the woman taken in adultery was naked from the waist up.  I asked him where this is in the Bible.

Pastor first said, "I can't remember where it is."

I told pastor it was very important to me to know this and I asked him to please look it up and have his secretary call me and tell me where it is in Bible.

Pastor became very angry and shouted into phone:  "All right ... it's not in the Bible."

Pastor showed no shame at all for what he had done.  No shame is a trait I have seen in people like this when they add to the Bible.  I've seen this many times.

A man in this church group was the father of the bricklayer for one of my houses.  I was well acquainted with this man.  He was in that service when pastor said that.  It turns out this man was also an elder at that church group.  I called him and reviewed the matter with him.  Later I saw him at another church group.  He left that previous church group where he had been an elder because they hired a homosexual as choir director, as he told me.  He said he did ask pastor why he said the woman in John 8 was brought before Jesus naked from waist up and pastor said he didn't know why he said that, "It just came into my mind," said pastor. 

I've often witnessed this type of thing happening in church people, in pastors and individuals.


*****

Sometimes I will be writing and a thought will come and I will begin to write it but catch myself and STOP and examine that thought.  Often I find I have to back up and omit that part of the writing after I examine it. 

Will that which we speak or write stand up in God's court of law?

Mt. 12:33-37 ... Jesus said ... Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.  

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Even if you speak a word in your own closet with the door closed, you'd better be sure it will hold up at the day of judgment for God knows everything and every word will be revealed at the judgment  seat of Christ.

II Cor. 5:10-11 ... For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men;


*****

One woman in our church group would hear from the Holy Spirit and then go another way.  I worked with her for a few years in this problem.  It was always the same.  She heard the right way to go, but then she would have thought of another way (wrong way) and would choose to go wrong way.

In April, 2017, I saw I Tim. 4:1 and I knew what had been happening.  It was a seducing spirit drawing her the wrong way. 

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Seduce:  to attract into a course of actions that is wrong

"Seduce" can be sexual seduction but many times it is other forms of action which are contrary to the way of God.

For example:  God instructs us to share with the church.  This woman would have the thought to share something but then she would have the thought not to share, so she didn't share when she should have shared. 

Gal. 6:6-10 ... Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.


*****

Heb. 10:24 ... And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

*****

Some people appear to be "angels of light" but are actually ministers of Satan, says Paul. 

II Cor. 11 ... For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

*****

When the disciples asked Jesus what the sign of the end of the world would be, the first thing Jesus said is there would be a lot of people coming saying "Jesus is Lord" and they would deceive many.

(false teachers, false pastors, false prophets, false church members)

Mt. 24:4-5 ... And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I (Jesus) am Christ; and shall deceive many.

*****

It is so bad in churches at this time, as we grow nearer the return of Jesus.

That is exactly what the apostle Paul told us to expect.  Paul said the apostasy had to happen in the churches before the return of Jesus.

It is what we see happening now in churches as they eliminate parts of scripture.  For scripture is the only restraint there was against antichrist.

II Thess. 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

The restraint was the scripture.  When portions of scripture were removed from the church, lawlessness moved into the churches ... thus the apostasy in the churches.

You will say, "My church isn't a part of the apostasy."  (and you will be so proud)

Does your church teach the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery?  This is what Jesus said:  Mt. 5:32

If your church allows men to marry divorced women, it is a part of the apostasy.

*****

The poison gas dream:

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:

Destruction was everywhere. 

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."  

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us! 

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 


*****  

We have to be somewhere toward the end with churches being as bad as they are today.