Monday, April 24, 2017

The Faith Movement in the Churches


Phil. 3:1 ... Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord (The Word). To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.



Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

From approximately 1977 to 1982, I attended one of the faith movement churches in Dallas where I lived.

I thought it was great.  I saw nothing at all wrong while I attended this church group, although I didn't like that "prosperity" message, but I knew I could just copy down the scriptures and study the body of scripture when I returned home, so I contented myself with doing that each time that message was spoken by our pastor (Robert Tilton), and that message was often spoken.

*****

In 1979, God gave me the following terrifying dream:


Destruction was everywhere. 

I went into a meeting room where a meeting was going on. A man was speaking to a room filled with people. I went in and began to listen. 

A second man rushed in and said: "Stop ... Wait ... Can't you see ... It's too late ... It's already begun."  

The first man resumed speaking. 

I looked out the window to see what had "already begun."

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker at top of the pole. A gas was coming out of the speaker. I knew it was poisonous and would kill the people. It was coming directly toward us! 

The shocking thing was the speaker that was set there for the purpose of warning us was being used as the instrument which dispersed the gas that was poison and would kill us!  

I looked at the man seated next to me. He had a big grin on his face and was looking directly at the man who was speaking to the group. But then I saw this man was a corpse, though he looked alive. He was already dead!  

I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were all dead.  

As I sat back in my chair and listened to the man speaking I began to feel sleepy and I knew as I sat there among them this was killing me too.  

God was showing me the anarchy in the church groups, at the time of the dream, 1979. The destruction in the churches was everywhere, even at that time.  And it is much worse today. 


*****  

When I received the poison gas dream, I was greatly troubled, much like Daniel reported being troubled by a dream where he had no understanding.  At the time I received that dream, I didn't know what it meant.

On a Wednesday night in 1982, I attended church at Word of Faith.  I looked at the man who was seated to the left of me.  I was shocked.  This was the dead man in the poison gas dream.  I looked about the room at the other people and realized they were like those dead people in the poison gas dream.

I got up immediately and went to the Ladies Room and began praying, saying to God:

"I think YOU are wanting me to leave this church so I am going to get into my car and drive away.  If YOU want me to come back, I will."

God didn't want me to return to that church group.  Instead God began showing me many things about The Faith Movement in the church groups.


*****

The power of God is not in a scripture but is in the scripture brought to our minds by the Holy Spirit for that scripture is from the heart of God showing the will of God in the matter at hand. 

I Cor. 2:10-13 ... for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

That scripture brought to our mind by the Spirit of God shows us the way for us to go in the situation.

Another way God communicates with us by HIS Spirit is when we are reading Bible and a verse stands out to us and our attention is drawn to that specific verse.  God is delivering a message to us by this and we need to stop reading and focus our attention on that specific verse, applying it to our lives in a proper way. 


*****

A woman in my neighborhood became very angry with me.  I tried to reason with her and even apologized.  She slammed the phone down and would not hear me.  A year or so later, something happened and she became annoyed with me again, without real cause.  I didn't know what I should do.  I asked God.  I was even trying to write her a message when I heard the following from the Spirit of God showing me what to do: 

"If the blind lead the blind they both fall into the ditch ... Leave her alone."  So I left her alone. 

A year or so passed, and I was reading Romans 1, and saw the word "implacable" listed as characteristics that brought the Wrath of God.  When I read the definition of this words, I was reminded immediately of the woman who refused to be placated and continued hostile toward me. (She faithfully attends Methodist church.)

Implacable:  opposed to someone in a very angry and determined way that cannot be changed

Romans 1:28-32 ... And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

*****

But to hunt a scripture to stand on is of our own fleshly mind and frequently is based on our own desire rather than on what God plans for us.

*****

I made that mistake early in my life as a Christian.  I was born again in 1975.  I wanted to marry.  I prayed to God about this.  Our prayer group prayed, asking God to bring me an husband.  My best friend prayed.

But my best friend heard a thought delivered from the Holy Spirit. 

"MY grace is sufficient for her."

No matter how many church people "agreed" with me to get husband ... no matter how many scriptures I stood on to get husband ... it was not going to happen for it was not the will of God for me.

I stood on a scripture in Isaiah ... "None shall want her mate."  (Isaiah 34:16)

The power is not in standing on a scripture.  Apart from the Spirit of God, scripture by itself, hunted by our minds, has no power at all.

You can even do evil by quoting a scripture like some kind of parrot without being led by the spirit of God.  You can cause other people to hate scripture that way.  It is really a type of blasphemy caused by the one who quotes the scripture without the Holy Spirit.

It is only when God calls that scripture to our mind by the Holy Spirit in the situation and we speak it after the Holy Spirit calls it to our mind, that the power of God is present to do the work of God in the moment at hand.

*****

This is not what is being taught in The Faith Movement.

Instead they are being taught to find a scripture and by faith they will get what they want if their faith is strong enough.

Then if it fails, it is thought is was because their faith was not strong enough.

But the entire principle of real faith is first hearing from God ... then believing what God says, examples Noah and Abraham.

The Faith Movement is the epitome of antichrist described by Paul in II Thess. 2.

And when people fail to get what they are wanting, I've never heard anyone say:  "This teaching is wrong."  But it is wrong.


*****

The Faith Movement is a primary example of antichrist in the churches today for they sit in the temple of God, the church, showing themselves to be god.

II Thess. 2 ... NASB ... Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the LORD) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.


*****

The apostasy in churches is not limited to what is happening in The Faith Movement.  It is all over in churches.

You say:  "Not in my church."

Really?

Does your church teach that the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery? 

That is what Jesus taught.  Mt. 5:32 and elsewhere. 

Paul told the NT church the following was the commandment of the Lord.  Is this really what your church teaches? 

I Cor. 7:10-11 ... And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


*****

This is just one of many problems in the churches today.  Any time a scripture or a portion of scripture is omitted it removes the restraint against antichrist and allows the apostasy to move into the church group.

It is all around today.

Paul said Jesus could not return unless the apostasy took place in the churches.  II Thess. 2 ... NASB

The apostasy was already going on in Paul's day.  John spoke of "many" antichrists working in their time on this earth.  (I Jn. 2:18)

Antichrist is not one man as has so foolishly been discussed for hundreds of years. 

The Russians in 1812 thought the antichrist to be Napoleon. 

In 1975, when I was born again and first heard of antichrist, the churches I attended thought antichrist to be Henry Kissinger.  I asked why it couldn't be Hitler.  And they said, "Because antichrist comes speaking peace."

(Today's churches do often speak peace to the world by approving you regardless of the sin you wish to live in.)

But look for antichrist in the churches for antichrist sits "in the temple of God" ... in the churches.  II Thess. 2

(Antichrist is not one man.  Like the devil, antichrist is a spirit operating in "many" men.)

The apostasy in the churches has taken place and is taking place right now before our eyes for those who are alive enough to see. 

Scriptures are quoted in part in the churches and eliminated in part to gain approval of man and to increase the attendance at church groups.

I attended a dinner at a museum group and was assigned a seat next to a man who was wearing around his neck the largest cross I have ever seen. 

This man quickly identified himself as former pastor at Indiana Street Baptist Church.

He went on to say:  "We have such a problem at our church.  We have so many people attending our services that we don't have room to seat them.  We have added onto the building several times and still can't seat all the people."

I replied:  "If you would begin teaching what Jesus said ... 'The man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery' ... about 1/2 of the people would get up and leave and you would have no trouble seating the people."

I got up and left the dinner, even without eating.  I was not going to sit beside such a man and try to eat my food.  So I left as quickly as I could get out of the building.

*****

Concerning antichrist, Paul says:  II Thess 2 ... NASB

And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. Then that lawless one will be revealed

The restraint was the scripture.  When portions of scripture were removed from the churches, lawlessness moved into the churches ... thus the apostasy in the churches.