Wednesday, March 16, 2016

God answers everything for us

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I live in Lubbock, Texas ... in west Texas ... a dry, windy land devoid of foliage except where we artificially water.

To have a yard, we have to make special arrangements, spraying for weed control, disease and such.

I arranged for a business to care for my yard this season.  This morning I called to see if I could give them a key for my back gate so they can get in when they need to do so.  They were happy to take the key and let themselves in as needed.  This helps me so much for they have about 10 treatments scheduled this season.

Another subject:  The last time I went to have my hair trimmed, my operator was making my regular appointment for next trim, and she said, "Oh ... that will be on St. Patrick's Day.  Can you come on St. Patrick's Day?"

I said I could.  She wrote the appointment down.

As I left the shop, I dreaded this appointment for knowing these people, they will probably celebrate St. Patrick's day and there will be lots of talk about it that day and about "luck".

I prayed, asking God to help me.

Yesterday, I received phone call from hairdresser.  She asked if I could change my appointment.  She and daughter want to go out of town this week.

I was so happy not to have to go there on St. Patrick's Day!

I was grateful to God, seeing HIM behind this change!

We have learned so much about praying over our concerns ...

I was concerned about the spraying of my back yard for "my" stray cats live there.  I don't want them hurt by the spray.  I started planning how I could call this problem to attention of the man who was coming to spray the yard.  Then I remembered God!  

I started praying, asking God to take care of the cats ... not letting them be hurt by the spray ...

It is better to trust in God than in man!