Saturday, March 19, 2016

Beware: Preachers who are beggars and extortioners

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have left my email address on this blog so anyone who is of God can reach me.

So far I have been reached by begging men who call themselves "pastors" ... Their letters are invaribly the same ... flowery word about how much this blog means to them ... followed by "Give me Bibles ... or give me money ... or send me teaching materials ..."

As I opened the most recent email from a man calling himself "pastor", I prayed asking God what I should say to this man.  Here is the response to his email:

=====

 
First we need to help you to understand that we are only 9 people scattered all of United States.
We do not travel at all.

Most of us are in our 70's.

I'm 78 years old I don't travel ... one 81...one person 90 and wheelchair-bound... one person on a walker and attached to various tubes ...we are very old none of us work for salary ...everyone's retired ... but we do share the word of God and that we can do we share the word of God daily on our blog.

We had the opportunity to write some books which are available to you through Amazon.com... type my name in Amazon search box...Joan Boney ...and it will bring up the books.

Amazon is able to ship the books all over the world so international is not a problem.
If you want teaching materials you need to go to Amazon for these books.

If you want Bibles you need to earn money and buy your own Bible.
You are able-bodied man and Paul said if a man won't work neither shall he eat
you need to be buying your own Bibles this is very important.

Be a man. 

Act like men. 

Stand up as a man.

Don't be beggars.