Saturday, July 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ Podcasts for family and friends of Uvalde shooting victims



On July 24, 2022, a series of 5 podcasts will appear on our blog for the purpose of helping those parents and relatives of the children who were killed in the shootings at Robb Elementary school in Uvalde, Texas.

The following advertisement will also appear in the local bi-weekly Uvalde newspaper.
 



When these children and the 2 teachers were killed in Uvalde, I was so deeply grieved.  I watched the parents who appeared on the TV screen.  I wanted so much to help them. And I knew I had information from God to help them.

This week, I realized I could make a series of Podcasts for them and put ads in the local Uvalde newspaper telling them about these Podcasts so they would be able to hear these messages.

So that is what we are doing.

The advertisement telling of the 5 Podcasts will be published in the Uvalde by-weekly newspaper on 3 days before the Podcasts are available.

The entire series of 5 Podcasts will be published on our blog on Sunday, July 24, 2022.

I'm in the process of recording these Podcasts now.

Joan Boney


 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯