Monday, July 4, 2022

πŸ’₯ Led by God to find what I needed.

 
Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ

After returning home from the grocery store to get salmon for dinner, I turned the oven on to preheat and began gathering ingredients from the refrigerator to prepare the salmon for cooking.

A critical ingredient in the recipe is a fresh lemon, so I opened the refrigerator drawer where I typically keep lemons along with several other items. Although I thought I had recently purchased some lemons, I couldn't find even one lemon in the drawer.  

As I continued looking, I asked God to please help me find a lemon.  But there were no lemons in the refrigerator drawer. 
 
However, a thought came that I should check in the pantry.   I don't remember ever putting lemons in the pantry and also I felt sure I would have smelled the lemons if they were there in the pantry.   

But when I went to the pantry, there were 2 lemons!   
 
I smiled, knowing God had told me exactly where to find the lemons. 

The Holy Spirit guides us into all truth!  (Jn. 16:13)
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯