Thursday, July 21, 2022

4. (Uvalde Series) Dealing with anger.


 
 
Are you angry over what happened?  Certainly you have a "right" to be angry.  But you will be far better off to go another way.

God will judge with perfect judgment.

Can you trust God to judge and would you be willing to turn judgment over to God?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

When I saw the tape which was played on CNN where the armed policemen stood in that school hallway doing nothing as that teenager used his weapon to kill all those children, I was angry and wanted to kill those useless policemen, especially the first two or three who came into the school and did nothing.

Fortunately. for me, I am controlled by God and by scriptures, and I put my trust in God and in the Word of God and bow my will to what I read the the Bible.

Romans 12:19  Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is MINE; I will repay, saith the Lord.

"Not my will, but THY will, be done."

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Often I turn to God and ask HIM to help me and to keep me from saying or doing that which I want to do.  And God always answers this prayer, restraining me from what I want to do.

And I frequently pray this:

Psalm 51:10  Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

For only through God and HIS Word am I saved from myself and my own flesh.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯