Wednesday, July 6, 2022

πŸ’₯ God is a very present help for us


Pam Padgett, member of the body of Christ

I've been working on some updates to my kitchen including a new sink. Although the new sink was selected a few weeks ago, there have been some unexpected delays in placing an order for the sink. I thought everything was settled late last week, but had not received a confirmation from the woman who was to place the order.

The sink needs to be at my house by July 14 when measurements for the countertops are taken, so getting this order placed as soon as possible was important to me. After the long holiday weekend, I expected to have an email confirmation first thing today, but there was no email when I checked.

I became quite concerned and started laying my concerns out before God and asked what I should do.


While I was talking with God about all of this, the telephone rang.  The call was from the woman who was to place the order for the sink. She had placed the order and had checked that the sink was in stock locally. She just needed to talk with me about having it delivered directly to my house.

After this telephone call I was thanking God for helping me so quickly and was reminded that God is a very present help for us.

Psalm 46:1  God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯