Wednesday, July 20, 2022

πŸ’₯ God helps us. Call on God!

Barbara Preston: Member of body of Christ

This morning I needed to call my optical shop about a pair of glasses I left there two weeks ago.

The last time I was there I picked up a couple of their business cards so I could easily access their number. 

Problem was that I had no idea where I had put these cards. I found my flesh becoming irritated at the thought of having to go look for them. 
 
When I could feel the irritation building up in me, I made myself STOP and I ask God to help me find these cards.  
 
Of course, the flesh doesn’t like this because it wants to rule in the situation. But I disciplined my flesh, took control and asked God to help me find them.

I Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Immediately I was reminded of a place in my bedroom … an exact place to look.

So I went upstairs and they were right where God had told me to look!
 
HE is always with us and always faithful in helping us.  
 
How very blessed we are in ALL ways to belong to Him!
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯