Thursday, October 28, 2021

Podcast: The apostle Paul said, "Let your women keep silence in the churches." I asked God about this.

 
 
 
 
I Corinthians 14  (The apostle Paul said)  

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

After I was born again in 1975,  I was transported into heaven twice (on two nights, the same week).  I was with God and Christ and the Holy Spirit.  

On both of those nights, I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.  

(I saw no physical type images.  It was an experience in spirit.)

After that, God began teaching me sections of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments.

When God revealed to me that I was called to be a minister, I asked God what about the above scripture concerning women speaking in the church.

I heard:  "Look at what these women were doing."

I reread I Corinthians 14:34-35.

Immediately I noticed these women were disrupting the gathering of the church by asking questions.

It would be out of order for women to do this at the gathering of the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Then God took me to the following scripture:

Acts 21

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.

Prophesy is for the church.  To prophesy these 4 daughters would have to be able to speak to the church.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I was convinced by these things that women were free to share the spiritual gifts that God gave them with the gathering of the church.

God also took me to the scripture showing the work Deborah, the prophetess did in the church.

Deborah was not only a prophetess but she was also a "judge".

Judges 4

1 And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the LORD, when Ehud was dead.

2 And the LORD sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.

3 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?

7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.

8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

10 And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; and he went up with ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


God gave me a spiritual gift of exhortation (Romans 12:8) whereby I was to share certain things as shown me by God with the church.

exhort:  urge earnestly by advice and warning

God also called the following instruction to my attention:

Hebrews 3

13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

I have been very diligent to share with the church everything that I believe God showed me, thereby bringing exhortations on various issues to the gathering of the church.

What is the church?

Jesus said:  Matthew 18:20   For where two or three are gathered together in MY name, there am I in the midst of them.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I attended a church named Word of Faith during the years of approximately 1977-1982.  

The teacher of our Sunday Bible class never failed to say at each class:  "If anyone has a Word from the Lord, please share that Word now."

I often shared words God had given me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

At the weekly prayer group which I attended, I often shared words which I believed to be from God.

I owned a small business in Dallas, Texas, during those years and I would share words that I believed to be from God with some of the customers who came to my business, exhorting them in the ways of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On January 10, 1980, I was asleep in the night, and was awakened by a very loud trumpet-like voice speaking 3 words into my ear:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

That same morning, I found KWJS to be a radio station where Christians ministers presented exhortations to the church.

I said to God, "Are YOU showing me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that."

Immediately I had this brought to my mind by the Holy Spirit.  "Call the radio station manager."

I did that this same morning.  I told the station manager that God might be showing me to go on radio.  I asked, "How would you do that?"

The station manger said to make an audition tape 29-1/2 minutes long and sent it to him and if my exhortation fit their broadcasting they would offer me a contract.

I recorded an exhortation that same morning and put it into the mail that same day.

Within 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on radio KWJS.

In approximately 1 year, I was on radio from Hartford to Seattle, as I was told by the loud trumpet-like voice on the night of January 10, 1980.  I believe this was an instruction from an angel of God.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

During those years from 1975 to 1980, I never told anyone that I was called by God to be a minister.

I just kept presenting words of exhortation and gifts of the Holy Spirit as appropriate in those places where I went.

When I did that, individuals would often say, "We know the hand of God is upon you."

One Sunday morning at Word of Faith, the pastor, Robert Tilton, said to all the congregation, "Joan is not called to be a teacher.  She is a prophetess."

I had certainly never told that to anyone although I knew God was training me to do the work of a prophet.

At the time Bob announced this to the church, I was already exhorting the church on radio KWJS.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

On March 27, 2012, God gave me the following dream:  A woman was singing to a group of people.  I said, "She has a little voice but it is a nice little voice."  She continued singing.  Then in the dream, I realized it was somehow a blog and it was a way to communicate with people in the church."

Pam Padgett had been a computer programmer with FedEx in Colorado Springs.  I called Pam and asked her if she could set up a blog for Jesus Ministries.  Pam said she didn't know anything about blogs, but she probably could.  She began praying and God showed her to keep this simple.  In a day or two Pam had set up a blog for us and we were publishing by approximately March 30, 2012.  We publish daily and have done such since we began the blog.

In 2015 we began writing ministry books on Amazon in both e-book and paperback format.  Amazon has a free book program whereby people can get e-books without charge and we especially like this program.  To date, we have published approximately 35 ministry books on Amazon.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The first week of February, 2020, God gave me a dream showing me kittens waiting outside the front door of my house.  There were many kittens.  They were waiting to be fed.  Some of the kittens were at the point of death.  When I went into my garage, there were also many kittens who were starving, waiting for me to feed them.

I asked God what this dream meant.  "How could I feed all these starving kittens?"

Immediately the word, "Podcast", came into my mind.

Within two or three days, we had purchased recording equipment and had set up a Podcast host and had begun publishing Podcasts to exhort the church daily in scriptures and concepts of following God  by HIS Spirit,  Since beginning that first week in February 2020, we have published daily fresh exhortations on various subjects from the Old and New Testaments.  These are available on Internet all over the world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

The important thing for each of us to consider when we do a work is this:

"Did God tell me to do this work?" 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯