Saturday, October 9, 2021

Podcast: We, like Moses, publish the name of the Lord and ascribe greatness to our God

 


 
Deuteronomy 32:3-4 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

HE is the Rock, HIS work is perfect: for all HIS ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is HE.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

John 15:15   Jesus says:  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of MY Father I have made known unto you.

When God reveals something to us, we also share that Word with the church.

We speak of those things God has shown to us and we share what God has done for us.  And those who rejoice in God rejoice in that which we say about God.

I John 4:4-7  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is HE that is in you, than he that is in the world.   They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Here is something God did for me to help me recently.

I have a chair in my bedroom which has a built in drinking glass holder that is approximately 5 inches deep.  I had a glass that is 6 inches deep which I was trying to use.  I prayed asking God to help me to see a way that I could put something in the bottom of that cup holder which would raise the glass and allow me to put a 6 inch tall glass into the holder and still remove the glass comfortably from that holder.  

Immediately I noticed my cloth dinner napkin which I use daily with my meals.  I took the napkin and stuffed it into the cup holder and it raised the 6 inch glass about 3 inches and made it very comfortable to remove that short glass from the cup holder.

A small thing?  But not to me!  

And this showed how God cares about any "small" problem that we have and also shows the wisdom from God to take care of a problem easily in a way we might not have thought of doing!

James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

I rejoice and marvel at the wisdom that comes from God for it is so simple, yet I didn't see it until God showed me the way to go.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

Often God delivers us from something or from people that would hurt us spiritually even before we see the way we are going is evil.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Deuteronomy 32:45-47   And Moses made an end of speaking all these words to all Israel:  And he said unto them, Set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe to do, all the words of this law.  For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life:   

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Deuteronomy 32

1 And Moses went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountain of Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, that is over against Jericho. And the LORD shewed him all the land of Gilead, unto Dan,

2 And all Naphtali, and the land of Ephraim, and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah, unto the utmost sea,

3 And the south, and the plain of the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, unto Zoar.

4 And the LORD said unto him, This is the land which I sware unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, saying, I will give it unto thy seed: I have caused thee to see it with thine eyes, but thou shalt not go over thither.

5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

6 And HE (God) buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.

7 And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.

8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended.

9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

Moses was said to be the meekest of all men.  Moses obeyed the word God spoke to him and therein lies meekness.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯