Friday, October 8, 2021

* God blesses those persons who help His people.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

I have been having difficulty with a low level steady humming sound that continually sounds inside my bedroom.

I have prayed for help.

Our attention was drawn to a modem which is on a shelf in my bedroom.  It makes continual noise from a fan.  A man is coming today to move that modem to an upstairs room.

Pam discovered a "line conditioner" which cleans up electric current throughout whole house and also provides surge protector for entire house.  We purchased this item and the unit is due to arrive here this week and we have electrician scheduled to come next week to the house to wire it into the electric box in the garage.  (It also "cleans up" electrical currents which travel throughout wiring and as a result produces improved clarity in both TV and sound equipment.)

The gas company provided a great help to us when Pam told them of a gas meter that is attached to the side of the house outside my bedroom.  They sent a worker to the house yesterday.  He said gas meters dry out inside and over time they produce various noises.  (Pam's house was built in 1985.)  He put a new meter in that area and replaced the regulator.  This reduced the humming sound by approximately 1/3.  I was able to go to sleep in my bedroom by 10:30 pm last night, when usually I can't go to sleep until 1-2 am.  Also I was able to sleep through the entire night without waking up.  This man was so kind in helping.  He has had other experiences with people who had this problem.

Steady sound can greatly affect human beings in negative ways even when they cannot actually hear the sound.  Sound has a "draining" effect on the person.

I am sure God led us when I discussed this problem with HIM.  

I am also certain that God blesses those individuals who provide help to us!

Genesis 12:3  And I will bless them that bless thee,

I'm sure God "repays" that person who is kind to us and helps us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯