Wednesday, August 17, 2016

We are lights in crooked and perverse world


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Phil. 2 ... Paul says ... 14 Do all things without murmurings (complaining) and disputings:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world; 16 Holding forth the word of life;  

When we published with Amazon, Vol. 4, Exhortations for the Church, concerning apostasy in today's churches, I wanted very much to send this to a woman who had left Baptist church saying, "There's just nothing there ... it's so watered down."  

I asked God if I should send this book to her.

Then I was reminded of 4 people who were with me many years ago ... and I knew to send a book to each of them ...

"YES ... God was saying to me ... Send the book to this woman and also send the book to these other 4 people." 

We are lights ... in a crooked and perverse nation ... 

Hold forth the Word of Life ... Let that light shine ...