Tuesday, August 23, 2016

In the end times, knowledge will increase


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Daniel 12 ... 4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end:many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. 

As I wrote these exhortations in Volume 4, teachings and "revelations" were coming so fast I wondered what was going on.  

Then I was reminded of that which God told Daniel in the above scripture.  In the last days, "knowledge shall be increased."  

One of the revelations God spoke to me is the following:

II Tim. 3 ... concerning the last days ...  5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof:from such turn away.

They will have a symbol of the church, looking as if they are the church, but they will deny the power of the scriptures to rule over them.  

This was very important information for me.  I knew they would "deny the power" because this is what Paul said in II Timothy 3.

But what does that really mean? 

I could certainly picture church people who denied miracles or gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Then God, by His Spirit, showed me the real meaning of "denying the power thereof."  

They denied the power of the scriptures to rule over them.

I see this all the time.  They will identify their church and tell you they attend their church, even faithfully.  But when I give them a scripture, they will not do that scripture, the scripture has no power over them because of their unbelief in THE WORD OF GOD.

In the last days, our knowledge of the Word of God will increase.  God will open our understanding of parts of the Word of God that we have not understood.

There was a time when I related Daniel 12:4 to increase of secular knowledge, such as creation of the Internet and various electronic devices.  

But when I was thinking of this increase of knowledge and was reminded of the recent things God has revealed to me about HIS Word and was then reminded of Daniel 12:4, I realized the increase of knowledge spoken of in Daniel was going to be an increase in our understanding of the Word of God.

That is wonderful!  

Daniel 12 ... 10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly:and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.