Monday, August 22, 2016

Jesus is the door ...

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

There is no way to God but through Jesus, THE WORD.

Mt. 4:4 ... Jesus says: Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 

Most church groups will speak some scripture.  But we must live by every word that come from the mouth of God.

To omit scriptures sets the door to destruction.

Mt. 5:32 ...  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery:and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

I Cor. 7:10 ...  10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband:and let not the husband put away his wife.

I Cor. 6:18   ... Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his (Christ's) own body.

I Cor. 7:2   ...  Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

The Bible is not bondage but is the way of life to the godly to keep us from sin, to spare us from bondages of this world and our own flesh.

Mt. 7:13 ...  Enter ye in at the strait gate:for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Mt. 7 ... 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not:for it was founded upon a rock. 
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell:and great was the fall of it. 

I Cor. 6 ...  9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived:neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Revelation 22 ...  14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.  

The only way to God is through Jesus, THE WORD, by HIS Spirit.

We are not going to enter in any other way.

Jesus says ... Jn. 6 ... 48 I am that bread of life...51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven:if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever:and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world...53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father:so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

The only way we can eat Jesus' flesh and drink Jesus' blood is by eating and drinking THE WORD of God ... and we can't pick and choose... We must eat every word that comes from God, not just our own preferences.

We reconstruct our way and are recreated in the image of Christ each time we "eat" that which comes from God, THE WORD, conforming our way to the instruction of THE WORD.

There is no other way.

And we must eat all of the Word, not just part.