Monday, August 29, 2016

God does what HE says

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Isaiah 55 ... God says ...

8 For MY thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher than your ways,
and MY thoughts than your thoughts.
 

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall MY word be that goeth forth out of MY mouth:
it shall not return unto ME void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


We will be with someone and will be reminded of the Word of God or a dream from God and we will share it with the other person.  Sometimes they receive the Word of God.  Sometimes God hardens the heart of the person and the person leaves us or strikes out at us.  But we who are of God speak the word only and God causes the reaction God wants.  The Word we speak accomplishes that which God wants, the will of God, what God pleases.   We can rest in that.

Isaiah 55 ...
 

12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace:
 

the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
 

13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

More evidence that God does as HE wills ...

Romans 9 ... Paul says ...

 6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children:but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. 10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

God does as HE wills.

There is no reason I should have been born again.  It was simply the will of God.

I rejoice that is was God's will.

Humans need to understand that we are just humans.  Salvation is of God.  God chooses to reveal HIMSELF to those HE saves.  God simply opens our understanding and puts HIS Word into us.

This is the New Covenant ... the New Testament Church.

Hebrews 8 ... 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord:for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

After we are born again, we cling to HIS word by faith, knowing that which God has said God will also perform.