Friday, May 13, 2016

Knowing the voice of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

The devil tempted Jesus, trying to get Jesus to do various things, but Jesus knew the voice of God.

Mt. 4 ... 1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. 2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred. 3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. 

(The devil is saying:  "Prove yourself ... if you are of God, prove yourself."  Haven't we had people imply the same thing, trying to cause us to do something when God did not show us to do anything like proving ourself.")

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple, 6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down:for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee:and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. 

(Devil trying to get Jesus to take foolish risk:  "God will protect you.  God won't allow anything bad to happen to you.")

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. 

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 

(Devil offering success to Jesus ... This type of thing happened to Abraham.  Gen. 14:22 And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth, 23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:)

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan:for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

So what is the voice of God like?  

James 3:17 ... 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Sometimes a "spirit" will bring an idea which seems to drive us, to force us, to push us to do something or to write something ... I can't recall any time that has happened to me that it has proven to be God's spirit behind that type of thing.  

Certainly there are times our own flesh rises up to try to take us in a way that is not of God... our own desire, what we want to do or to say ...

But God is first pure:  no hidden motives ...

peaceable, gentle and easy to be intreated ...

I'm sure the devil often uses the following scripture to try to get individuals to do impossible and unwise things ... "Go into all the world and preach the gospel." As a result so many of these people end up as beggars, doing impossible works for which they are not really equipped and begging others to give them money to fulfill this "great" commission, making themselves to do those "great" things.

One characteristic of God's wisdom is it is "easy" to be accomplished.

The wisdom that is from God is without "hypocrisy" ... without any form of deception ... straightforward.  

When those many "pastors" write me they usually begin with very flowery words saying how great I am.  Then they get to the point which is really they want me to send them, money or Bibles or teaching materials.

They do not expect to have to buy anything.  

They often want me to come to their church, half-way around the world and no once do they offer to pay the expenses.  

They are very selfish, self centered.

Let them earn honest money and pay for their Bibles ... or if they have internet why not get a free Bible off internet.  I get that type of thing on my own tablet.  There are several free Bibles.  

But mostly let them earn money to buy their Bible ... they will really appreciate such.

I believe this is something God showed me by the Holy Spirit. 

I know the voice of these begging ministers is not the voice of the Holy Spirit.  Some of these men are out and out frauds ... others are simply deceived.

Jesus told us this would happen in the last days ...

Mt. 24 ...  3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Usually I don't even have to open their emails.  I can tell what they want by their opening words which appear in the "subject" ... often they want to be partners with me ... translated that means they want me to send them money for their work.  They will do the work and I will supply the money.  That is what "partner" means.  That is a word also used to get money by ministers in USA.  

And frequently they use scripture to try to threaten others.  If you give this will happen to you but if you don't give you will not be blessed.

These men who do this are extortioners in the church.

There are many extortioners in today's churches.

But the wisdom that is from above is without hypocrisy. 

Paul says the devil appears as "an angel of light" and it is no great things if his ministers appear like this.

II Cor. 11 ... 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I have always found when God wants me to do something, the way is there for me to do the work without begging other people for money.

So many "good" works are not authored by God but are the ideas from the flesh of the minister himself.

Jesus says ... Mt. 7 ...  21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you:depart from me, ye that work iniquity.