Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dealing with "vain imaginings" concerning what other people will think

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we speak with difficult persons, often before we speak or after we speak we will enter into "imaginary" conversations ... "they said" ... "we said" ...

It is not unusual for this type of thing to happen ... then we catch ourselves and stop ...

I have been greatly helped recently by thinking on the following truth:

Heb. 8 ... 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts:and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord:for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

God put the following concept into my heart:  "I will put in your heart and mind what I want you to do.   Focus on that.  But concerning what other people think and do, I will show them about themselves.  So leave those thoughts alone and focus on yourself."

Judge yourself by that which God puts into your heart.  You cannot tell what others are thinking.  When you begin to think what others are thinking about something (or what another person will think), STOP, and focus on what God has shown you about yourself and continue in what God has shown you.

Refrain from fortunetelling.