Thursday, May 20, 2021

* Seducing spirits and doctrines of devils in the last days. (I Timothy 4)

Comments by Joan Boney:

I came across a TV show in May, 2021, where I caught a glimpse of a tall, well built, distinguished looking man standing with Ronald Reagan.  I seemed to recognize this man but I really couldn't fix a name with him.  Then they showed this same man with another American president.  This man was obviously very famous and held in high esteem among men of this world.

Then I realized this man was TV evangelist Billy Graham.

Later I was looking for something to see on TV and I came across this man again and this time there was a great number of people listening to him as he spoke.  The volume happened to be turned on and I heard a few words of his invitation to come forward and accept Jesus.

I noticed the glassy eyed look of the people sitting in the "audience".  It was like they were under a religious spell.

And I saw the death in this evangelist.  The Spirit of God was not in him.  But the people were captivated by him, as if in some type of spell.

This man's invitation to receive Jesus was a very fleshly presentation setting forth the doctrine that by our own choice we chose God.

Paul says:  

Romans 9:15-16  For HE saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

If you are not born again, I recommend that you fall down before God and ask God to have mercy on you.  This is something only God can do.

Concerning the last days, Jesus warns:

Matthew 24:4-5  Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in MY name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

***

The football player, Tim Tebow, had this type of religious spell that he caused over masses of people when he appeared before them.

And I thought of Kenneth Copeland and the masses of people who attend his meetings and the fierceness of spirit that I've seen in Copeland as he acts out performances in front of the thousands of people who attend his meetings.

As I considered this, I said to God, "Surely I might be wrong about Billy Graham."  And immediately I was reminded of the way presidents of the United States were making over this man.  And I knew that would not be the case if he were really of God.

And I was reminded of the following:

I Timothy 4:1  Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

And I know some will be equipped with hypnotic powers from demons and this will hold masses in awe:  "worshipping the beast"

2 Thessalonians 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Revelation 16:13-14  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

And I was reminded of the Poison Gas Dream which God gave me in 1979.

Destruction was everywhere.

In this dream there was a man speaking to a group of people.  I went into the room and began listening to what he said.  

Then a second man rushed into the room and said, "Stop ... wait ... can't you see?  ... It's too late ... It's already begun."

Then this man disappeared and the first man resumed speaking.

No one in the room seemed at all interested in seeing what had "already begun."  But I was interested in seeing what had already begun.  So I looked out the windows to see.

There was a tall pole with a yellow civil defense speaker on top of the pole.  Out of that speaker I saw a type of gas coming and I knew it was a poison gas and I knew it would kill the people and it was coming directly toward those of us who were sitting in that room where that man was speaking.

It was so shocking to see that the speaker who was set there to warn us was the instrument that was being used to gas us to death.

I looked at the man who was sitting next to me.  He had a very big smile on his face and he was staring attentively toward the man who was speaking.

And then I saw it.  This man was a corpse.  He was dead.

I looked around the room and I realized that all these people who were sitting there were already dead.

And as I sat among them, I began to grow drowsy and I knew the gas was killing me as I sat among these people.

It is like a very great delusional vapor that grabs the people and engulfs them.


*****

2 Corinthians 11   The apostle Paul says;

12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.


***

Jude

17  But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers (copiers) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.


***

I Timothy 4:1-5   Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.


*****