Thursday, May 27, 2021

* Letter to a man in Philippines who says he is a pastor.

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

Allan: Two of you men from Philippines sent me emails identifying yourselves as "pastors". Neither of you seemed to understand following God by the Spirit of God.

I certainly want to help you to follow God if you are born of the Spirit of God.

As you both approached me, it was like you both wanted me to supply your needs. It did not seem to me that God was supplying either of your needs but rather that both of you were seeking humans to supply your needs.

Start with this:   Ask yourself if you are sure that you are born again. How do you know that you are born again?

For if you are born again, you will have the Spirit of God.  (Ephesians 1)

If you do have the Spirit of God, you have been equipped to follow God.

Neither of you two men seem to be doing that. It seems that you are just doing what you have seen other "pastors" do and you are both copying men and not following God.

So be sure you are born again. I have recently recorded a podcast on this subject. I suggest you hear that podcast and evaluate yourself.  Also I attach a link to another podcast on this subject.

For you cannot follow God unless you have the Spirit of God in you.

Joan Boney


Please listen to the following Podcasts:




*****