Saturday, May 16, 2020

* Tell of God's works


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

March, 2019, God gave me an open vision concerning the house I moved from in Texas.  In this vision, I saw a man drive past the house and then stop his car and back up to the side of the house.

I felt God was showing me the person who would buy that house.  It would be a person who passed the house by but then stopped and returned and purchased the house.

First, a medical doctor liked the house very much and it seemed he would buy the house, but he passed it by and did not return.

The house continued on the for-sale market through the remainder of 2019 and did not sell.

We had 3 offers on the house but each fell through.

I often remembered the vision I had been given in early 2019, where the man passed by the house but returned.

At the height of the Coronavirus shut downs in the USA, I asked God if there was anything I should do about this house in Texas.  I felt God leading me to put the house on special sale reducing the price of the house for one week.

I did this immediately, and the house sold within two days.  

But the people backed out within the 10 day period before setting the closing date.  They kept stalling and asked for two extensions.  We granted one, but declined the second extension and they declined the house and walked away.    

On March 15, our realtor said she thought the time had come for us to part ways.  So our realtor left us.  I found another realtor the same day the previous realtor left.  

The new realtor had the house back on the market within two days, and the people who made a previous offer returned wanting to purchase the house.

This was exactly like God showed me in that open vision of March 2019 where the man drove past the house but returned.  

The open vision, which I believed to be from God almost a year earlier, happened!

When God shows us something, it will happen.  It may look like it isn't going to happen.  Circumstances may seem to make it to be impossible.  

But when it is God showing us, it will  happen.


***

Psalm 105

O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon HIS name: make known HIS deeds among the people.
2 Sing unto HIM, sing psalms unto HIM: talk ye of all HIS wondrous works.

(We closed on the Texas house sale yesterday, May, 15, 2020.)

Hold fast to that which you believe God has shown you.  Then when it happens, you can rejoice in God because you will know it was God who caused it to happen!



 *****