Saturday, September 25, 2021

* Shocking statement published on CNN International on 9-23-21


Comments by Joan Boney:

Almost daily, I check the news headlines on CNN International on Internet.  I rarely read the stories but sometimes I do.

I didn't read this story but I was shocked to see this headline:

"People who eat more dairy fat have lower risk of heart disease"

I showed this to Pam Padgett and she was shocked.  We both thought this was opposite from what the health people of this world have been saying as far back as the 70's.  I know Julia Child reported that the government statement of the 70's went against almost everything she knew about cooking and making food taste good.  And Woody Allen had major scene in his movie Sleeper about this subject.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I believe truth is in the following:

I Timothy 4

3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

5 For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

Proverbs 2

20 My son, attend to MY words; incline thine ear unto MY sayings.

21 Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart.

22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I do make food adjustments from time to time for I find there are things I could eat 30 years ago that give me indigestion today so I just abstain from such when I find this to be the case.

But above all, I believe living godly lives in Christ Jesus, The Word of God, is what we need to do, following the Spirit of God in all issues pertaining to this present life.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

And remember, there are seasons.  At one age, we might need to do one thing while at another age another thing.

We must not set our feet in concrete and think that word we have is forever concerning such things as food.

God leads us as to what is best for us at this point in life and then later it might change a little.



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯