Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Podcast: You might not realize God is speaking to you

 

 
God has spoken to me many times.  I've never had God say to me, "I am God speaking."  HE just brings truth to my mind and opens my eyes to see truth.  Mostly I do realize that which was spoken was not coming from me but from God.

I think it might help you to reread those times God spoke to Pam.  God might use these examples to show you HE has been speaking to you but you failed to recognize it was God.  (We published that Podcast on August 26, 2021.)

On this Podcast we are going to focus on that which God has spoken to you.

Consider this question:

What has God spoken to you?

Again I encourage you to sit down and make a list of those Words which you believe to have been spoken to you by God.

For when we are children of God, God speaks to us, HIS children.

Just ask God to bring to your mind those things HE has said to you.

After you list things you believe God spoke to you, we would enjoy it very much if you shared those things with us.  If you would send me an email I could put these in with other words spoken to other people of God and that would edify the body of Christ.

Send these by email to:  jesusministries@comcast.net


 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯