Thursday, September 9, 2021

God's amazing wisdom and help.

 

Comments by Joan Boney:

I would like to share with you something that happened this week showing me God's care and great wisdom.

I have a chair in my bedroom which has a built in drinking glass holder that is approximately 5 inches deep.  I had a glass that is 6 inches deep.  I prayed asking God to help me to see a way that I could put something in the bottom of that cup holder which would allow me to put a 6 inch tall glass into the holder and still remove the glass comfortably from that holder.  

Immediately I noticed my dinner napkin which I use daily with my meals.  I took the napkin and stuffed it into the cup holder and it raised the 6 inch glass about 3 inches and made it very comfortable to remove that short glass from the cup holder.

A small thing?  But not to me.  

And this showed how God cares about any "small" problem that we have and also shows the wisdom from God to take care of a problem easily in a way we might not have thought of doing!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯