Friday, September 10, 2021

Podcast: No man shall stand before thee all the days of thy life. (Joshua 1:5)

 
 
 
From the beginning of my being born again and changed into a new creature by God, HE showed me that no man would stand before me all the days of my life.  I would overcome all through HIM and through turning to HIM and by doing that which HE said.

I lived in Lubbock, Texas, in a house owned by Jesus Ministries.  It was tax deductible.

When I left Lubbock, and put the house up for sale, the Lubbock tax assessor put the house into a taxable status, removing us from tax deductible status on the house that was for sale. 

But the house was still owned by our ministry group which was declared non-profit by the USA government and the State of Texas, yet the city of Lubbock tried to change our status.  

They wanted us to prove to them that we were tax-deductible even though they had the papers saying we were tax-deductible from both the USA government and the State of Texas.

They were trying to charge us $10,000 per year property taxes while the house was for sale.

We could not pay such as a non-profit tax deductible ministry.

I was furious with the tax assessor.

God calmed me down that night, and when I awoke the next morning, I knew exactly what to do.  I believe God planted this in my heart that night.

I sent the following to the tax assessor of Lubbock, Texas.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus Ministries History


Jesus Ministries: 
Joan Boney ... apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ according to Ephesians 4:11-12

- apostle:  anointing by God to deal with scripture and especially doctrines in the church according to Bible.

- prophet:  bringing correction to church through the Spirit of God, as needed, and preparing church for the second coming of Jesus.

*****

* Radio:  1980-84

Dr. Joan Boney

- NYC
- Washington, DC
- Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh
- Detroit
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Oklahoma City
- Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Houston
- Denver
- Seattle
- Eugene, Oregon
- Bakersfield, California
- Los Angeles
- Phoenix

* Radio: (2007-2008)

- Lubbock, TX


* Meetings:

- Church meetings in radio cities coast to coast for radio audiences

- Also  guest speaker at various churches around USA & in France, Switzerland, Brussels, and  Christ For The Nations, WolfenbΓΌttel, Germany


* Internet blog:  Jesus  Ministries Exhortations

Beginning March, 2012
Continual daily publications to current date ... 

1,072,408  page views

 

* Podcasts 

Beginning February, 2020 

12,532 downloads to date


*  Books: 

    Published on Amazon
    Paperback & e-books
    2015 to current

   Dr. Joan Boney

- Dealing With Destructive Thoughts
- Faith in God
- Prayer to God
- Taking Thoughts Captive
- Righteousness, Prosperity, & Good Success
- Following God by His Spirit
- Preparing Yourselves for the Return of Jesus
- Psalms
- Great is Thy Faithfulness
- The New Testament Church
- The Prophet in Today's Church
- Overcoming Through God
- Faith Building Moments
- Building Your House On The Word of God
- Escaping The World God's Way
- Promises From God to the Church
- Dreams From God
- Holy Bible:  New Testament
- Spiritual Warfare
- Dreams, Visions, Angels, & The Holy Spirit 
- Destruction In Today's Churches
- Attending Church!

- Exhortations for the Church  (12 volumes)


New Series:

God In HIS Image      

- Adam through Joseph
- Moses deals with Pharaoh

Available through Amazon in E-book and paperback


Secular Books: e-books & paperback (Amazon)

   Pam Padgett & Joan Boney

- Handicap Helps
- Graphically Illustrated Guide to Kindle Fire 8

***

All books published and distributed world-wide through Amazon.com

(Daily a free E-book, from this ministry, is offered on Amazon.)


*****

 
After reading this, the Lubbock Tax Assessor declared the for-sale property non-profit and returned us to tax-exempt status.

The house was on the real estate market for 1 1/2 years and then sold May, 2020.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another example:  From August 4, 2021

A woman from the office of my eye doctor called to say they need me to come in for glaucoma testing and to take a "Field Test."  But I had just been to this doctor in April, 2021, and it was very confusing to me to think of going back so soon. 

(When something seems wrong to me, I have learned to question the matter) 

So I told this woman I did not want to take a Field test.  

(When I was in the hospital, after an accident in 2018, I learned that patients have a "right of refusal" concerning testing or medications.)

She said it was a part of the Medicare package.  She then said, "So can we make an appoint for you?"  I said, "No."  

Then she said they would not fill any more prescriptions for the eye drops that I take for glaucoma unless I made an appointment.  I felt something was wrong with this office.

After the phone call I began praying.  I felt disturbed every time I thought of returning to that doctor.

The day after the phone call, I awoke knowing what to do.  (Often God plants in my heart what to do in such matters.)

I wrote the following letter to this eye doctor.

Dear Doctor:

This week, I received a call from your office and was told you would not fill any more prescriptions for me unless I came in for tests and took Field test.

I have called other doctors and each of three have told me I have "right of refusal" for such things as Field test and they will treat me even if I do opt out of this test.

Therefore I have decided to change from you though I have enjoyed you personally.

Please send my records to following doctor:

Thank you:

Signed:

Joan Boney

(When I was in hospital in Lubbock, Texas, in 2018, I learned that medical patients have "rights" and we can refuse certain medicines or procedures.  The knowledge of this has been very helpful to me.  I have found medical people often try to bully you into doing something, often by fear.  And sometimes they try to trick the patient.  I have declined several times such things as medications when I do not feel such the right thing for meOf course, I am praying and asking God what to do and if God told me to do something I would likely do it.  And I have faith in God's ability to communicate with me when something is really needed.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Joshua 1:5   There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

(I believe both of the above promises are valid for each person who is born again and has access to God and HIS wisdom.  If something feels wrong to me, I pray And if it continues to feel wrong, I decline doing this thing.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯