Thursday, February 25, 2021

* People who "curse" us with their negative statements.

  
Comments by Joan Boney:

A woman noticed my chair which has electric controls to raise and lower foot rests and she said, "The problem is those break and have to be repaired."

Immediately I turned to God and prayed that the chair not break.

I realized that which this woman said was a type of curse which could keep me from enjoying the chair and cause me to fret, often needlessly.

If a warning is from God it is good.  When warnings are like this woman brought, they are evil.

News reports often bring warnings that are wisdom of men of this world and cause us to be troubled.  I usually do not like to watch TV news if the sound is on because I know they do this.

I do not want to be troubled without cause.

*****