Friday, February 26, 2021

* God protected me without striving and without false hopes.


Comments by Joan Boney: 

Here are 2 examples of God protecting me:

A few years ago, my neighbor became very angry with me because of my position on homosexuals when I would not allow her lesbian daughter to use a room at my house during an anniversary weekend.

This woman was very angry with me without my realizing she was angry.  She said to me, "I want to talk with you" and I still didn't realize she was angry.  She said she would come over to my house "that night".  I prepared and turned on the porch light for her but she never showed up.  The next day, I realized God had spared me and protected me.  And I never again saw this woman.

***

Recently a woman, who is likely lesbian, said to me, "So does this mean you support homosexuals and lesbians."  I replied, "Oh I don't think so."  We sent her a podcast which I made a year earlier entitled, "Homosexuals/lesbians:  What the Bible says."

Without arguing, striving, or debating with her it was over peacefully.

And yet my position was clearly with God on the subject.

Romans 1:25-28   (They) Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

The same night this woman asked me if I would support homosexuals and lesbians, God gave me a dream which I felt showed me the futility of trying to speak truth to her.

Just go forward without trying, I was shown in the dream.  No false hopes.  Leave her alone, but in a peaceful way.

I was so grateful to God that HE spared me in both of these situations.


*****