Monday, January 11, 2021

* When a man says, "I've done nothing wrong," that is a man deluded and acting without the Spirit of Truth in him.

 
It is the Spirit of God who convicts us of our sin.  If a man insists he did nothing wrong, that man is without the Spirit of God.  He is deluded, and we, as humans, can do nothing to help this man.

When a man receives not the truth that he can be saved from himself, God will turn him over to a strong delusion that he can believe a lie.

II Thessalonians 2:10-12  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

(I believe this applies to both the church and to the worldly people.)

***

If we are accused of wrong doing, it is good to turn to God and allow God to judge us and allow God to correct us if needed.

For where there is envy and strife, there is confusion and every evil work.  (James 3:16)

So if a person accuses us of doing wrong, we will be in the strife at that point, and the only safe thing for us to do is to turn ourselves over to God in prayer, asking God to judge that which we did and asking God to set us straight in the issue at hand and depending on God to reveal to us if we did wrong so we can repent and be saved.

When a person can't see, he can't repent.

Understanding is from God.

So we must have the view through the eyes of God to have real understanding.

***

In 2019, a woman accused me of dealing wrongly with her.  She said for years it was like I was throwing rocks at her.

After she said this to me, I told God I could no longer do the work of the ministry of God until HE judged me and showed me what had happened.  

That same night, God gave me a dream:  I opened the front door to my house and someone had put bags of their own garbage all across my front door and down the front of my house.

I felt this was God's view of what this woman had done who accused me.  She stored up offenses against me, even for decades, and did not take those perceived offences to God to allow HIM to deal with the matter.  She just allowed everything to fester inside of her, like untreated boils on her flesh.  I was delivering godly corrections to this woman and she viewed the corrections I gave her as "throwing rocks" at her.  (Until she railed out at me, I didn't even know she had been offended by me.)

The only thing important is God's view of what I did and of what I was doing.

When we seek God, HE shows us the truth about that which we have done.  And if we have done wrong then we can repent.  

But those persons who fail to seek God concerning themselves and insist they are "right" and insist they did nothing wrong, have likely already been turned over by God to a delusion and therefore they cannot be reasoned with.

I believe this is the situation with Donald Trump and with all others in both the church and in the world who say they did nothing wrong.

(I am neither Republican nor Democrat, I do not vote for men in governments for I do not believe we, as Christians can put ourselves in the position of participating in their acts.  II John vv. 8-11)

By the Bible instruction, I believe we should pray for those in authority so that we would be enabled to live a quiet, peaceful life as we wait for the return of Jesus.  So I have prayed for Mr. Trump during the past years, as I would plan to pray for Mr. Biden, as we are told to do in the Bible.

II Timothy 2:1-2   I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;  For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

(Politics is so dangerous for basically people are taught to hate the other party.)

***


In moments of strife, don't we always wonder if we did something wrong?  Don't we question ourselves?  As we examine ourselves and our part in the strife, we show a rational thinking. Then God settles us and we continue going forward in that which we believe to be right in the sight of God ...  or God corrects us so we can repent.  

II Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

(A reprobate is a person who is without God's judgment.)

Romans 1

28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30  Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


***

A man who says, "I've done nothing wrong," is living in a delusion.

For we know this:  

Romans 3:23   For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;


*****