Saturday, January 16, 2021

* God reaches us!

 
Comments by Joan Boney:

When "Twitter" removed Donald Trump's account, I thought: "Oh! I hope they don't remove my account."

Then the Holy Spirit said: "You don't have a Twitter account!"

"OH yeah," I replied.


*****


And even funnier, I think we may start a Twitter account ... Pam is looking into doing that now.

I asked God if we should start a ministry account with "Twitter".

God reminded me of a dream I had a few nights ago:  (On Approximately January 10, 2021) 

"Starving kittens were all over my porch.  An older cat had killed one kitten and had it hanging from his mouth. There were many kittens in this dream.  At least 2 dozen newly born. And several were a few weeks old.  Some of the adult cats were very vicious who would kill the other cats if possible. I knew I must stop this from happening. I was fearful for my own cats for they were in danger also."

(I then felt God was sanctioning my going on Twitter, and to try to use this as a means of teaching people, especially young people, to check the New Testament Bible when they have a question.)

I even felt I knew how to present materials to try to turn people to Bible for answers.

Example of Tweet # 1:

Is there only one antichrist?  Does antichrist come through the governments of men? What does the Bible say?

Answer:  See I John 2:18-19


***


Comments by Linda Rodgers  (Member of the body of Christ)

That’s funny that this was brought to your mind in the content of Donald Trump’s Twitter account. Then you began to think about starting an account also. God knows how to get our attention on matters, even things we weren’t thinking about. Wonderful!

*****