Tuesday, January 19, 2021

* Twitter: @ JoanBoney


We have published, on Twitter, for the past 2 1/2 days and the results have really surprised me.  

On the first publication which we presented on Twitter on January 15, 2021, which was about "antichrist", we have had over 100 twitter views.  

(People are obviously finding us on Twitter.)

We have published 10 "tweets" so far.


This gives us a variety of subjects which I think to be important.  A person might see our "tweet" and not be interest in one subject, but be very interested in another subject that is currently in our "tweet library".


So far, subjects include:  

- Antichrist:  ? one person through the governments of men I Jn. 2:18-19  127 page views

- Divorce/remarriage (3 tweets)   241  total page views

- Homosexual/lesbians: What Bible says   75  page views

- What happens when a person dies   76  page views

- When the sun and moon fail to shine and the stars fall, next comes Jesus  73  page views

- Debt is a terrible bondage  73 page views

Sexual intercourse causes the 2 people to become one flesh, even if a man has sex with a prostitute  24  page views (posted 1-18-21)

- Following the Lord.  Following Jesus. Following the Word. (Published 1-19-21)

(The number of page views are listed beside each subject and include "tweets" from January 15, 2021, when we began to "twitter", through 9 pm January 18.)

These numbers far out pace, in viewer numbers, the first two days of our books, or blog, or Podcasts.

And with twitter we have an completely new "audience"... and the potential is enormous in distribution of scriptural truths to various people from many different churches! 

The dream I had January 10, before starting Twitter, really seems to confirm our doing this work. 

(This is the 3rd dream I've had where kittens were starving and were waiting for me to feed them.  This is by far the most urgent of the 3 dreams.  It was so bad that when I awoke from this dream, I tried not to think about it at all.)

Kittens were outside my door and all over my porch.  There were at least 24 newly born kittens.  Some of the adult cats were very dangerous to the other cats.  One cat had killed a young kitten that was about 8 weeks old and the head and tail end of that dead kitten was in the adult cat's mouth, with the stomach of the dead kitten between the cat's teeth.  I knew that cat was going to eat the kitten it had killed.  There were other vicious adult cats who were great threats to the many kittens and even could harm my own adult aged cat.  I had to stop these vicious, fierce adult cats.  But I didn't know how to stop them.

I think it turned out to be the "tweets",  for they are so powerful and intriguing they are instantly attracting people from various church groups as viewers.

And it was a very fun way my attention was directed to Twitter:  When Mr. Donald Trump's "Twitter" account was closed by the Twitter publishers, I panicked as I thought, "I hope they don't close my Twitter account!"

Instantly, the Holy Spirit said to me:  "You don't have a Twitter account."

Then I realized I don't have a "Twitter" account.

The next day, I couldn't get "Twitter" off my mind and I began to wonder, "Am I supposed to open a Twitter account."  I began praying about this.  I became excited over the potential new church audience that could hear the Word of God.  Then I was reminded of the starving kitten dream and how they must be rescued from the adult cats who were going to kill and devour them.

I asked Pam Padgett to see how we might open a Twitter account.

Pam was at some point also reminded of the dream of the vicious cats and how the kittens must be rescued.

Jesus said concerning the work the Holy Spirit would do for us:

John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

As I began writing "tweets" concerning scriptures and possible answers to spiritual questions, I said to God, "I'm so glad that I am still alive on this earth to get to do this work!"  ( I'm 83.)


*****