Saturday, December 12, 2020

* Is Coronavirus 2020 a preview of "endurance" that will be needed for the type of things coming upon the earth when God sends the great tribulation.


(Joan Boney, apostle and prophet of Jesus Christ according to Ephesians 4:11-12) 


During the great tribulation, there will be elect of God living on this present earth.


Jesus says:

Matthew 24

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.


I believe many people find it very difficult to endure this 2020 Coronavirus.  People thought it would end sooner!


When the great tribulation of the wrath sent by God comes upon this earth, this world will really be devastated, not knowing what hit them.  


But those persons who read Bible will know.  (Revelation 8, 9, 16)


The governments of men will do the same thing they always do.  They will meet in committees to try to find out what caused these problems and how these problems can be stopped.


But they will not be able to stop the plagues of God that will be sent during the great tribulation.


Daniel the prophet was shown the end of this world as follows:


Daniel 12

1  And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  (the book of life)

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

10  Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

***

During the time of the great tribulation, the wicked will blaspheme God because of these plagues and they will not repent.

Revelation 9

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

20  And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

21Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 16

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of HIS wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.


***

Jesus says:

Matthew 24:4-5    Take heed that no man deceive you.  For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

They come as ministers saying they are pastors.  They come saying they are Christian.  They attend many different churches.  But the one thing they have in common is this.  They can't understand when we speak things of God to them.

Jesus says:

John 8

38  I speak that which I have seen with MY Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

43 Why do ye not understand MY speech? even because ye cannot hear MY word.

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe ME not.


***


I keep feeling we are in a dress rehearsal for that which is to come.

A dress rehearsal prepares you for the performance.

Has your life changed in 2020?

***

God had already moved me into the way of life that would work during this pandemic.  As a result, hardly anything changed during 2020 for me.  

Has Coronavirus caused your life to change?  Has this virus caused you to rethink the way you are living?

*****

* Life as we had known it ended:

Great change came upon us all of a sudden:  

March 11, 2020, in USA:  With almost no warning things shut down.  No "March Madness" in USA (USA College Basketball Tournament).  I could hardly believe what I was seeing.  

Everything began to center on an isolation that we had never before experienced.  And the whole world was affected.  

Major sports in USA began immediately to cancel their entire seasons.  Businesses closed.  People were told to stay home and isolate themselves.  Times Square in New York City was empty!  Schools began closing and everyone was told, "Stay home".  "Isolate".  "Practice social distance."  "Wear mask." 

Isolation?  Most people can't do this.  

The way of life for most people is social gatherings, bars, churches, being with other people.


Matthew 24    Jesus says:

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(I think Internet has greatly contributed to making a way for the gospel to be preached in all the world.)

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Then comes the 14 plagues of the wrath of God:  (Revelation 8, 9, 16)

***

* God has been preparing me for this for most of my Christian life.

I was born again in 1975.  The church was my life.  God removed me from the first church I attended because they were teaching something contrary to a scripture.  I went to another church.  God gave me a dream and thereby removed me from that church for God showed me a type of poisonous gas was coming from the speaker and killing the congregation and if I sat among them I would fall asleep (die) with them.  I went to one church after another but each time found the pastor to be teaching things which were opposite from the New Testament Bible and I couldn't stay there.

I Corinthians 6:17-18  Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean; and I will receive you,  And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

God had great mercy on me to move me into the home of one solid believer.  When a problem arises, she turns to God in prayer.  God shows her what to do about the problem.  She does that which God says and the problem is solved.  Then she shares with me that there was a problem and what God told her to do about it. She depends on God.

God taught me as early as 1975, to get out of debt and stay out of debt.  So when the problem hit, I had no debt.

By moving from Texas to Colorado to live in Pam's home, my expenditures greatly reduced.  And after the house in Texas sold, there was money.

Several years earlier God had told me the time would come when people could no longer live alone and they would have to consolidate housing.

For me this happened in early 2019, before the Coronavirus hit.  Then I was no longer living alone.  My property in Texas had sold.  Expenditures reduced.  I had no debt.  I was social distancing before we even heard of "social distancing". 

(God led me to make a change in housing.  If we follow God and change when we are led to change it will be much easier to change than to wait and be forced by circumstances to change.) 

I had an accident and fell in 2019 even after moving to Colorado.  My physical therapist kept trying to get me to get out and "do something", "see things of this world", "come out of my bedroom".

When social distancing came, I was already living the "social distancing" way.  We began having groceries delivered by Walmart.  We didn't even have to get out of the house to get food, though we often went to drive in windows.

For occasional entertainment, we took Pam's dogs to dog park.  I can sit in car and watch them play, or I can read, or listen to music.  It is very pretty here, with big ponderosa pines and the Rocky Mountains.

We added Roku TV streaming for evening entertainment.

During the days, I had plenty to do in writing Jesus Ministries Exhortation blog and God had us start to record Podcasts in early February 2020, just before the Coronavirus hit the USA. 

So really Coronavirus made no change in my life as I was already isolated by God.  And God filled my days.

***

Lately I've had multiple dreams where I was rehearsing people to give a performance on stage.  It was important for the cast to learn to keep their character off stage and not to break character.  I was to work with them on doing this.

And I saw that which I was doing was a preparation for them to show them that type of life they would need to live.  It is a life different from that which most people have lived.


*****

In the early stages of the great tribulation, people might not be aware that some of the first plagues have already begun for those plagues 1-2-3 affect 1/3 of the world and unless you are living there you might overlook them.

Eventually everyone will know.    

Most will curse God for their troubles.

Revelation 9:20-21   And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 16:21   And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Those who take on the mark of the Beast, which most people on this earth will do, will curse God for the troubles that come upon them.

But the elect will know the truth.

*****