Tuesday, January 21, 2020

God shows prophets evil in the ministry and evil in the congregation


Book:  The Prophet In Today's Church
Chapter 2
Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 

Moses, a prophet, was with God in the mount, receiving rules for the people of God to follow.

God knew what the people were doing at the time, but Moses did not know. 

Exodus 32:1-4  And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me.

And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron.

And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.

*****


God, seeing the evil the congregation was doing, said to Moses: 

Exodus 32:7-10  And the LORD said unto Moses, Go, get thee down; for thy people, which thou broughtest out of the land of Egypt, have corrupted themselves: 

They have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them: they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed thereunto, and said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which have brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 

And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people:

Now therefore let me alone, that MY wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation. 

Moses began to intercede for the sins of the people and God did not destroy the people for this sin as HE had planned to do. 

But then when Moses got down there and really saw that which they were doing, Moses' anger waxed hot against the evil doers and he caused the sons of Levi to slay 3,000 of the people. 

When we experience their sin our fury expands to godly righteous judgment.

God is wholly righteous and cannot stand the evil done by HIS people.

*****


Exodus 32:15-19   And Moses turned, and went down from the mount, and the two tables of the testimony were in his hand: the tables were written on both their sides; on the one side and on the other were they written.  And the tables were the work of God, and the writing was the writing of God, graven upon the tables.

And when Joshua heard the noise of the people as they shouted, he said unto Moses, There is a noise of war in the camp. 

And he (Moses) said, It is not the voice of them that shout for mastery, neither is it the voice of them that cry for being overcome: but the noise of them that sing do I hear. 

And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. 

(These evil people didn't deserve to have the word of God delivered to them.  Sometimes we feel like that too.) 

Exodus 32:20-28  And he (Moses) took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it. 

And Moses said unto Aaron, What did this people unto thee, that thou hast brought so great a sin upon them? 

And Aaron said, Let not the anger of my lord wax hot: thou knowest the people, that they are set on mischief.  For they said unto me, Make us gods, which shall go before us: for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.  And I said unto them, Whosoever hath any gold, let them break it off. So they gave it me: then I cast it into the fire, and there came out this calf.

And when Moses saw that the people were naked; (for Aaron had made them naked unto their shame among their enemies:) 

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD'S side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour. 

And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.

*****


God is appeased by judgment.

It is God who shows the prophets the evil and then the prophets must take action.

*****


*  In the early 80's, God called my attention to Jimmy Swaggart. 

He had told his advertising agency that he was tired of small groups and he wanted large groups at his meetings.

His agent told me, they had told Swaggart to get large groups, stop preaching so much at the meetings and play more music and more people would come to his meetings. 

God opened my eyes to see the evil Swaggart was doing in this ... changing the meeting into entertainment by the country-western type music which attracted the audiences to his meetings. 

When I couldn't get the message directly to Swaggart, I broadcasted this message over his own radio stations.

This caused Swaggart to get the message.

*****


*  I had a similar thing happen over Kenneth Copeland. 

They took up a "birthday offering" at one of Copeland's meetings to send him and wife to Hawaii. 

God opened my eyes to see this was wrong.  (I don't believe IRS would approve taking up tax-deductible offerings for birthday gifts.) 

When I couldn't get the message directly to Copeland, I spoke the message at my Fort Worth meeting which was filled with Copeland followers and where Copeland lived.

After that, Copeland got the message.

*****


*  Marilyn Hickey came to Dallas in early 80's and I picked her up at airport to take her to her hotel. 

She had many boxes of books which she was selling at her meetings.  These books were in cargo of airplane with luggage.

Marilyn told me how she managed to ship so many boxes of books without paying airlines for shipping. 

She said:  You get a large number of dollar-bills ... Go to curb side check-in and allow the porter to see that large roll of bills in your hand ... Check the boxes and give the porter the bills. 

When she told me this story, I didn't realize she was defrauding the airline. 

Later God opened my eyes to see the evil she was doing in stealing from the airlines to ship her Bibles and books."

*****


*  God had me send a message concerning adultery to Jim Bakker. 

I didn't realize Bakker was committing adultery at that time.

I identified myself as a prophet when I mailed the message.

Our letterhead held the name of the ministry, Jesus Ministries, on top of the page where I wrote the message. 

Bakker sent me a form letter saying, 

"Dear Jesus:  Thank you for your inspirational message.  Jesus, I want you to know that Tammy and I prayed for you today."  Jim Bakker 

Lies and hypocrisy ... from Jim Bakker. 

A year or so later, Jim Bakker was arrested for fraud.  He was put in prison.  His wife, Tammy, divorced him and married another man and then died of cancer.

It turns out at the time I sent that message about adultery, Jim Bakker was committing adultery with a secretary at his church.

*****


God knows what we are doing every day and every night. 

Matthew 10  there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

*****


Some messages are sent by God to turn us from our sins and return us to the way of God.

Other messages are an indictment against the evil doer and will be used at the judgment seat of Christ to condemn that evil doer. 

It is the prophet's job on earth, to deliver that which God has given him, faithful to God.

*****


Consider Noah, 

Hebrews 11:7  By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith. 

II Peter 2:5  And (God) spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly; 

We see by these scriptures that Noah preached righteousness of God to the people.

Noah condemned the world because he believed God and they did not believe.

Any time we believe God and act on the word God has given us, we condemn the world who does not believe.

At the day of judgment, God can use this, saying:  "She believed ME ... how is it you did not believe ME?" 

Thereby we condemn those who do not believe when we believe and act upon that which God has shown us. 

II Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

*****


In the period of 1981-82, I was on radio in many cities throughout the USA.

God said to me:  The time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.

After that, God began showing me the evil some the big-time radio/TV ministers were doing. 

I warned them by giving them the message God had given me about themselves. 

When I could not get these warnings directly to the minister, I just presented the case to the churches on my radio broadcast, naming the minister by name and telling of the evil way which had been taken by the minister. 

In Seattle, the radio station manager was waiting for me outside the meeting hall. 

George said to me, "Joan, you have many wonderful messages.  Just speak those 'good' messages.  If you keep speaking these judgment messages I don't know what is going to happen to you.  We might have to put you off the air." 

Without any thought at all, the following from the Spirit of God, came out of my mouth to define my way. 

"George ... If I don't speak the message I believe to be from God, then I don't have a message and I may as well be off the air."

They kill a prophet when they stop that prophet from speaking the messages he has been given by God.

There are various way to "kill" a prophet. 

When God put me on radio, before any program was ever broadcast, there was one instruction I was given by God ... Have your telephone unlisted.

It was not a pleasant experience to do this.  I did it.  I got used to it.  It was a critical thing for me to do.

If the people can get to you, they "kill" you by draining you ... If they argue another doctrine, it keeps you from going forward until you can get settled again.  (They kill you.) ... If they can plant the seed in you that you are wrong, they kill the message temporarily until God restores you. 

While we desire to be around other people, especially when they seem to be of God or are even church members, it can be detrimental to a prophet to put himself with them.

We notice how often the prophets of the Bible are alone. 

I Kings 17:1-6  And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word. 

And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, 

Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. 

So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.

And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

*****


After I went on radio, somehow an elderly man found out where I lived and showed up outside my apartment.  He knocked on door and I did not open door but did ask what he wanted.

He said I had a message for him and he insisted that I let him in to get that message.

He wouldn't leave but kept banging on my door and crying out.

I phoned a man who was in the ministry and told him what was going on.  He said to tell this man if he didn't go away, he would come over and beat him up. (rather fleshly but he did leave) 

When I travelled to cities where I was on radio, I had to use my mother's maiden name to check into hotels.

*****


And after the judgment messages began in 1982, God showed me in a dream I would be in great danger if I went out.  And in the dream, God even told me, "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."

I cancelled all meetings that I had scheduled for the entire year after hearing that message in that dream. 

A woman who was in the faith movement and worked for me at that time asked, "Do you really believe God would let them kill you?" 

I said, "God let them kill John the Baptist." 

Another woman who worked for me said, "Joan, you have to go out.  If you go out and have meetings they will give money to you.  If you don't go out, they won't give money." 

I replied, "God said, 'Don't go.' "

"I'm not going."


***** 

John 16:2    Jesus said: 

yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

*****


Another way they would "kill" you is by getting you to travel to the other side of the world to speak to ministers at their conferences.
(Not only does this wear you out physically, cause enormous drain of your finances for they never offer to pay any expenses, and drain you mentally, but it keeps you from doing such assignments of God as writing the blog.) 

The devil gives them various plans for you to get rid of you (even to causing death) so you cannot deliver the messages of God.

The devil works through other people, especially through men who say they are ministers.

The important thing is for us is to be faithful to God, to that which HE has told us.

*****


Here is a very important example for us in Bible. 

I Kings 13 

And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the LORD unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.

And he (the man of God) cried against the altar in the word of the LORD, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the LORD; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee. 

And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the LORD hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out. 

And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he (the king, Jeroboam) put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him (the man of God). 

And his hand (Jeroboam's hand), which he put forth against him (against the man of God), dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him. 

(Prophets often cry out against the "altar", against the churches, against the ministers of those churches for they are doing evil, not good, and the fact they call themselves by the name of God does not make them godly.  God renders judgment against these evil ministers and against these evil congregations through HIS servants, the prophets.) 

The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the LORD.

And the king answered and said unto the man of God, Intreat now the face of the LORD thy God, and pray for me, that my hand may be restored me again. 

And the man of God besought the LORD, and the king's hand was restored him again, and became as it was before.

And the king said unto the man of God, Come home with me, and refresh thyself, and I will give thee a reward. 

And the man of God said unto the king, If thou wilt give me half thine house, I will not go in with thee, neither will I eat bread nor drink water in this place:  For so was it charged me by the word of the LORD, saying, Eat no bread, nor drink water, nor turn again by the same way that thou camest. 

So he went another way, and returned not by the way that he came to Bethel.

Now there dwelt an old prophet in Bethel; and his sons came and told him all the works that the man of God had done that day in Bethel: the words which he had spoken unto the king, them they told also to their father.

And their father said unto them, What way went he? For his sons had seen what way the man of God went, which came from Judah.

And he said unto his sons, Saddle me the ass. So they saddled him the ass: and he rode thereon,

And went after the man of God, and found him sitting under an oak: and he said unto him, Art thou the man of God that camest from Judah? 

And he said, I am. 

Then he said unto him, Come home with me, and eat bread. 

And he said, I may not return with thee, nor go in with thee: neither will I eat bread nor drink water with thee in this place:  For it was said to me by the word of the LORD, Thou shalt eat no bread nor drink water there, nor turn again to go by the way that thou camest. 

He said unto him, I am a prophet also as thou art; and an angel spake unto me by the word of the LORD, saying, Bring him back with thee into thine house, that he may eat bread and drink water. But he lied unto him.

So he went back with him, and did eat bread in his house, and drank water.

And it came to pass, as they sat at the table, that the word of the LORD came unto the prophet that brought him back:  And he cried unto the man of God that came from Judah, saying, 

Thus saith the LORD, Forasmuch as thou hast disobeyed the mouth of the LORD, and hast not kept the commandment which the LORD thy God commanded thee,  But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which the LORD did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers. 

And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, to wit, for the prophet whom he had brought back.

And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

And, behold, men passed by, and saw the carcase cast in the way, and the lion standing by the carcase: and they came and told it in the city where the old prophet dwelt.

And when the prophet that brought him back from the way heard thereof, he said, It is the man of God, who was disobedient unto the word of the LORD: therefore the LORD hath delivered him unto the lion, which hath torn him, and slain him, according to the word of the LORD, which HE spake unto him.

*****


We must do what God tells us to do and continuing do that word. 

My assignment from God, at the point in time I write this, is:  stay home and tend to the blog. 

I can't be travelling all over the world physically.  I do that by the blog.

To travel physically, as preachers often try to get me to do, would probably kill me physically. 

Two men who identified themselves as "pastors" were coming to USA and wanted to come to see me in Texas.  They gave reason of wanting to know more about Holy Spirit.  I did not want them to come here.  They would drain me terribly so I could not tend to my assignment, the messages for the blog.  It takes approximately 4 hours per day to write and proof read the messages for the next day on blog. 

When I asked God about these two men I was shown everything I have been given concerning the Holy Spirit is already written on our blog.  They can read about it by going to the previous writings which are listed on the right side of the blog.

I don't know what these two men really wanted but I know it would have stopped the work of God to which I am assigned. 

You must follow the assignment God has given you. 

They will try to do all types of things to you that are not of God. 

The young prophet had an assignment given by God.  The old prophet said, "I'm a prophet too and God has told me to get you to return to my home and eat and drink."  But he was lying to the young prophet. 

Because he was a prophet, the young prophet made a deadly mistake and disobeyed what God had told him to do.  

Ministers often try to get me to follow them and do things opposite to that which God has assigned me.
Several times in past God has said to me:   
"Stay free ... and follow ME."

*****


BOOK: The Prophet In Today's Church
Chapter 2

Joan Boney



E-book: $.99
Paperback: $5.99
(USA Prices)

Order from: Amazon.com

*****


(To continue reading today's blog, click "Older Posts" or the forward arrow " > " at the bottom right corner of the screen.)