Friday, September 9, 2016

Who is it that wants you not to speak the truth from God?

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When we published Vol. 4 of "Exhortations for the Church," I wanted to send a paperback copy to a woman with whom I went to high school.

As I thought on "what would God think about this", I was reminded of 4 other people from my early church years.

I tried the spirit and found it was the Spirit of God bringing this idea to me.

Later I was thinking, "Who is it that wants to withhold the truth of God?"

We sent the books.

When you are with a worldly person and the subject of horoscopes come up, do you share the truth of God that light can flood the room and all in the house can see?  Or do you sit there in the dark with the evil reigning when you have the truth?

I think the main reason we don't speak is we know what we say will likely be unapproved by those who have spoken the evil.

Paul encouraged Timothy to "suffer the persecution" that would come for the Word's sake.

I Tim. 2 ... 6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner:but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;


After I was born again (1975), God began teaching me to speak and not hold back.

We do not want their blood on our hands.  

Paul talked about this subject of being "free" from the blood of all ... 

Acts 20 ...  25 And now, behold, I know that ye all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, shall see my face no more. 26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

We often need strong motivation to be strong enough to speak truth from God.