Monday, September 12, 2016

Trust in God more than you trust in yourself


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Someone coming to see you and you want to be sure to tell that person such & such?

This is trusting in yourself to think you know what to say. 

Instead, we must trust in God to bring to our minds what to say at the instant we are in conversation with that person.

What God brings to our mind by the Holy Spirit will do the work of God which will not return void but will accomplish that which God wants done.

Rest in God.

When I am going to doctor's appointment or know I am going to see someone I know, I pray, asking God to have me speak that which HE wants spoken.  Then I speak as the subject arises when I am with the other person.

I think this is what the apostle Paul meant when he said to Timothy:  Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. II Tim. 4:2