Friday, September 16, 2016

The Victory is in speaking the Word and in doing the Word


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I Cor. 15 ... 57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (THE Word)
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.  


The minute we speak The Word, we have the victory.  The minute we do what God tells us to do, we have the victory.  The victory is  THE WORD.

We know how victorious we are when we are troubled and God gives us a word.  Then we rejoice.

The Victory is THE WORD itself for those of us who believe.

It is a word God reveals to us in the midst of the sorrow or trouble or grief.

I had much grief when I heard a man describe Bible as "legalistic."  But I turned to God in prayer and by HIS Spirit I was given HIS word on the matter and my grief turned into joy.

This scripture was brought to my mind.

Mt. 7 ... Jesus says ...  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate:for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The Word is not bondage to us.  The Word is salvation, freedom from the ways of sin and death and destruction.  What a great salvation for us the Word is.

                                                                      *****

When a woman sent me a note telling me all she and her husband and daughter and grandson were doing, I could have been pulled down, not having husband, daughter, grandson ... but before I could think about it, God, by HIS Spirit, brought the following to my mind.  "You are dead and your life is hid with Christ in God ..."  

"That's right!" I shouted.  And I rejoiced.

Col. 3 ...  1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. 

                                                                   *****

After Vol. 4, Exhortations for the Church, was published by Amazon, I had great desire to send that book about antichrist in churches today, to a Baptist woman who had left churches because she said, "There's nothing there ... everything is so watered down." 

I prayed, asking God if it was alright for me to send this to her. 

Immediately I was reminded of 4 other people from my past.  Not only was God saying it was alright for me to send it to this woman but to send it to these 4 people also.

Very important:  The victory for me is in sending THE WORD.  The victory has nothing at all to do with what they do with THE WORD once they receive THE WORD. 

                                                         *****

Speak the WORD.  DO the WORD.  This is the victory.