Monday, September 19, 2016

Revelation 2:18-29, The church in Thyatira ... Reading through the Bible

Revelation 2 ... 18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass; 19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first. 20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. 21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. 22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts:and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. 25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come. 26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers:even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

=====

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 
To allow a "minister" to preach false doctrine is a sin.  To sit where a minister preaches doctrine which you know to be wrong puts you in judgment.

I have often gone to ministers who have preached something that is not in the Bible and have spoken with them about that which they have said.  They admitted to me what they said it not in the Bible but they never repented, not once did I ever see them repent.  Usually they would try to find a way to accuse me.  Of course, I never returned to that church group.

I am amazed at how people sit in a congregation, smiling as the preacher speaks, and allowing him to speak as he wills with things not in Bible.  I have seen this multiple times as I have hunted a church group that I could attend.  

One Wednesday night, I visited a small non-denominational church group.  (I was looking for a church I could attend regularly.)  There were about 200 in the congregation that night.  Pastor was preaching from John 8.  He said, "And when the woman taken in adultery was brought before Jesus, the woman was naked from the waist up."   I was very shocked.  I knew this was not in the passage of scripture but I quickly grabbed my Bible and read John 8.

1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives. 2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them. 3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, 4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned:but what sayest thou? 6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not. 7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. 8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. 9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last:and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. 10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee:go, and sin no more.

I was amazed that I did not see any of the people in the church group reach for a Bible to read John 8.  Everyone just kept smiling as they sat there as dead people in the church group.

Several years ago, God gave me a terrifying dream as follows.




God revealed to me the meaning of this dream.  It was a dream about the churches where false doctrines are preached and where things are added to the word of God.  This is like having poison gas come from your own speakers.  If you sit there, the gas coming from the speaker will kill you.  The speaker is supposed to warn us in the church so we would not go in the way of sin.  But these evil ministers speak words which act as poison, like a gas, which ends up killing the congregation.

Concerning the pastor who said the woman Jesus spoke to in John 8 was naked from waist up,  I called this pastor the next day.  I asked him about this.  He said, "Where do you go to church?" trying to find a way to accuse me.  He never repented.  I didn't return to that group although I was looking, at the time, for a group to attend.

I went from group to group and at each group the pastor spoke things not in the Bible and I never saw any person in the congregation reach for Bible to read that scripture.  The people just sat there as dead people, smiling at pastor.  In each case, I spoke to pastor.  I never saw any repentance though some did admit what they said was not in Bible.  One pastor said he couldn't remember where it was in Bible.  I told him it was really important to me to know where it was in Bible and I asked him if he could find what he taught in Bible and have his secretary call me and tell me where it is.  With that, pastor became very angry and said, "Well ... all right ... it's not in the Bible ... Where do you go to church?"  I never returned to that church group.

I never found a church group I could attend where false doctrine wasn't being taught and I never saw any person in congregation reach for a Bible to read the doctrine pastor was teaching.

Acts 17 ...  10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea:who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. 12 Therefore many of them believed;

These Bereans checked to see if that which Paul preached was true.